The online racing simulator
why isn't there such map as *****?
i really want touge map. lol

i think it is actually good to increase driving skill even if it's just a game

and i hope people to know that touge isn't just a place for drifting

Doing time attack in touge is really fun (i noticed it from other game that

had a lot of touge maps), and hopefully i think it will also be improvement

of making objects, maps and the game. How do you guys think about?

(for those people who don't know what touge is)
This map isn't there, because the developers haven't created any yet.

And you can't have this map, because noone will probably add any more content to demo version and touge courses will probably not be in the full versions either.
And it's been suggested/requested before, although I don't recall any valid arguments against it, other than concerns regarding the time it'd require to develop. I'm for it, but ultimately it's up to Scavierge.
I totally agree with this. I've myself been suggesting this before, aswell as backing other people up with it, and I'll do it again. There really are no arguments what so ever against adding a touge track to LFS because you can do all diffrent types of racing / driving on them and since there are so much drifting activity on LFS, they would be very satesfied with it aswell.
Sure, it would be cool. But I can say that it won't come in LFS, unless it's possible to make tracks ourself in the future.
As long as it's a full circuit, so it can be used for normal racing too.
Quote from Crashgate3 :As long as it's a full circuit, so it can be used for normal racing too.

Define "normal". To me, hillclimb is just as "normal" as a couple of cars doing waaaay too many laps round a closed circuit, only it's more fun to watch, would quite possibly be more fun for me to drive as well.
Autocross isn't a closed circuit, we do have that in LFS. Sure, a full track with significant elevation changes is a lot more work than a flat L area, such as the Autocross area, but I'm certain it would pay off if done properly.
We have one , its called RBR
Quote from Prowler21 :wasn't that featured in a top gear episode?

Indeed, it was.
(was the episode they tok out 3 supercars for a spin, to find the most entertaining piece of road they could find)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG