The online racing simulator
Racing is...
(49 posts, started )
Racing is...
I thought I would start a topic about what racing is...! For the driver in all of us. A chanch to wax poetic about why racing makes you feel so good
Because I started this mess I'll go first...

Racing is... A source in balance

Mine doesn't actually rhyme or anything, but you get the idea
#2 - 5haz
Confucius say: Man who take flag first, wins.
Racing is: The thrill of the battle
Racing is trying to be first.
or... Racing is boring until the red lights are on.
Racing is as racing does
#6 - 5haz
Everything else is just waiting.
Racing is.....

My life the tril the speed the sensatiion of passing somebuddy beating him to it.
The sense of speed going fast the feel that your on the edge of what a car can do.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Racing is to WIN!

or why else would u compeet
#9 - samjh
Racing is a sport where the competitors' objective is to complete a predetermined course of travel in the shortest possible time.
Racing is...
Music with a traffic instrument.
Racing is the only sport that requires two balls.
Quote from Stefani24 :Racing is the only sport that requires two balls.

So drivers like Danica Patrick, Susie Stoddart, and our very own Becky, all have a pair?
Quote from samjh :So drivers like Danica Patrick, Susie Stoddart, and our very own Becky, all have a pair?

figuratively, yes.
literally, I really hope not.

Racing is... the manifestation of heaven on earth.
Racing is: a chance for noobs to ram u and say they won fair and square! when other wise youd win by a hair!
Racing is racing. Racing is good and my hobby. It is the best music for me.
Racing is not the thrill of winning, but the thrill of the drive.
Racing is unstoppable chase for perfection.
...cathartic.
...exhausting.
...how I learned to turn a wrench.
...why I don't have a girlfriend.
...simple, childish, and a whole lot of fun. (no one who races ever really grew up, IMO )

...my life.
Racing is entering a higher state of consciousness, becoming one with car, tyre and track. Being in perfect balance with the Universe, winning in your minds eye even before the lights go green and pitting your will up against the will of others.

Failing that its gritting your teeth, holding on for dear life and refusing to give in!
Quote from samjh :So drivers like Danica Patrick, Susie Stoddart, and our very own Becky, all have a pair?

rof, well i know of atleast one of them has a pair, hm hm hm

They have....but they are not down where we have them, they're a bit further up.
Racing is.....Reckless driving on the edge
Racing is epicness on 4 wheels.
Racing is being in control without actually having grip.
#25 - 5haz

Racing is...
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG