The online racing simulator
#51 - Uke
I actually registered to LFS trought Maailman Nopein Kansa....

shame on me...

And i really hate that mtv3 takes all the credit from the glorious "Maailman Nopein Kansa".

Uke not happy ;(
I think the graphics sux on MNK

The finnish game reviews show call TLIT TV. There is rewiew abaut MNK and i think there is only thing where they say: The game bottom is for LFS,but the graphics sux. Awesome,eh?

Nothing can´t beat LFS. Never
Quote from Uke :And i really hate that mtv3 takes all the credit from the glorious "Maailman Nopein Kansa".

Uke not happy ;(

I think it is in the contract. Which means devs get/got more €€€.
Finals are today! Some live updates here or here!

EDIT: had to delete some of the updates due to contractual obligations!
Well since I stumbled upon it.. MNK launches "Mestarisarja". The winner of the whole series gets 200€, 2nd 100€ and 3rd 50€. To enter a single race it costs 3 kredits (8 kredits = 4,90€). Additionally, there are satellite races where the winner will win a s2 licence and the top 3 will win 9 kredits each. Very confusing indeed.

The calendar is a mix of all tracks and cars. You can see the calendar here.

So some moar pocket money for Jesse/Huppis again?
Quote from hyntty :Well since I stumbled upon it.. MNK launches "Mestarisarja". The winner of the whole series gets 200€, 2nd 100€ and 3rd 50€. To enter a single race it costs 3 kredits (8 kredits = 4,90€). Additionally, there are satellite races where the winner will win a s2 licence and the top 3 will win 9 kredits each. Very confusing indeed.

The calendar is a mix of all tracks and cars. You can see the calendar here.

So some moar pocket money for Jesse/Huppis again?

I just went to the MNK site, looks soo confusing man And if you are not competitive, then its just a money waste, because the credits are way to expensive IMO.
Well you could technically win the credits (back) by entering a clubrace (which I think cost 3 kr to enter too) and win there.
This stuff is great! Wish every country had these kind of league systems, and the final round would be a World Championship with the winners of every country's league or something.. very nice!
I cba to translate, someone do that for me

Quote :Ensimmäinen välierä MTV3 MAX –kanavalla 4.10.

mnk ohjelmakuvat 560x373
Näe sarjan parhaat kuljettajat ratin takana ja kuule mestareiden mielipiteet kaudesta ja finaalista. Viimeinkin näet, kuka oli se järjettömän nopea kaveri radalla. F1 -kauden tapahtumien lisäksi tarjolla on siis jännitystä myös virtuaaliradoilla. Kuka vie pääpalkinnon? Lue lisää.

Seuraa Maailman nopein kansa ohjelmaa loppukauden F1 lähetysten yhteydessä.
Tässä ohjelman lähetysajat:

4.10. klo. 10.10
18.10 klo. 17.30
1.11. klo. 13.35

Right. I watched the (first) thingy on tv today and wasn't really impressed. They showed a few clips of the race but mostly concentrated on the host's face while he was commentating. They managed to make LFS look crap, no shift-f, loads of lag, awful skins on the cars... plus a boooooooring race as it was only 4 guys on track.

And to top the bloody crap, one of the fellas was doing over 1:14 laps in the immensely long 4 lap race. Though, Jesse managed to do 12.94 with the setups they weren't allowed to change too much IIRC .

Anyway, the general look was quite arcadish. So well done (Vic?) for promoting a serious simulator
Holy shiet it buffers continuously.
I find it rather amazing that they didn't use TV Director(as I guess they would have got an authorisation if they asked for one) nor they pressed shift+F before recording, nor they used custom cams
Episode two with spdoRacing's Heikki Jaakkola has aired yesterday, available from the links here.
Just to bring this up again, I haven't looked on the maailman nopein kansa site before. But now I did, I'm pissed off. Not a single mention about LFS, you can buy license from there, not a single mention about scavier or LFS. And there has been so many finnish fags thinking that this is a finnish game. Most of these are speaking finnish in the servers like everyone in the server was finnish. Also the finnish ppl acts like an ass. I'm talking about the newfags who doesn't know Sh*t how to act on racing and AARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ty.

E: Any other thread where I could bring this up a little more where maybe scawen would explain wtf is this sh*t..?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Just to bring this up again, I haven't looked on the maailman nopein kansa site before. But now I did, I'm pissed off. Not a single mention about LFS, you can buy license from there, not a single mention about scavier or LFS. And there has been so many finnish fags thinking that this is a finnish game. Most of these are speaking finnish in the servers like everyone in the server was finnish. Also the finnish ppl acts like an ass. I'm talking about the newfags who doesn't know Sh*t how to act on racing and AARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Well what teh fook were you expecting? You must have seen the adverts, it's being marketed as mtv3's online game service. Not a serious racing sim.

How I see things is that there will always be a seperate LFS and MNK communities. Luckily, a few people have stumbled upon the Finnish LFS community site (or even lfsforum, :schwitz and I'm sure those few smart ones will brighten up the community with their new enthusiasm.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :maybe scawen would explain wtf is this sh*t..?

Explain what? You know this is very likely exactly how they (MTV and Scavier) have agreed?
Forgot that it was this company

I hope the devs charged enough since this doesn't seem to benefit the game directly so much (compared to most other collaborations, e.g. V1 Championship).
Nice driving in final tho
New season: http://www.maailmannopeinkansa ... nk_emtv_tulemukaan_teksti

Looks much more higher profile now.

ps. Too much compression in that flash video and no FSAA on screenshots. It's just that when LFS is not exactly the most modern looking game out there, these things don't improve the impression on visuals.
New commercial spotted on tv. Lets just say it was slightly weird to see BL rallycross on television not too far away from prime time.
Prime time lfs? Is LFS becoming a national sport over there like Starcraft in Korea?
I meant I saw the commercial near prime time

For the Finns : Maailman nopein kansa (mtv3)
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG