The online racing simulator
Need Help about G25!!! Urgent
(12 posts, started )
Hi guys, i need you opinion about somethink because i dont know what to do.

Ok here is my problem, i have a G25 and right now its making lot of noise when i turn it, i got it for 2 year now, also, i just disassembled the G25 and tryed to fix the noise problem but even when i disassembled it and
grease the gear its continue to do lots of noise, so i called the place where i bought it and they said to me that i need to take it back to them and they will ship it to logitech and he said that its will take 1 - 2 week before they return me a new or the current one but repaired, so here is my question, its still working but i hate the noise(also annoying my parent) so i ask if i should keep it like that OR return it and wait 1 - 2 weel to have a new one or a repaired one (considers that i cant live without my wheel when playing LFS) what you guys thing ?

Also if someone know a tutorial to fix that kinds of noise that come out from the gear of the FFB of the motor, can he post the link here please.

If not then what guys think i should do ?

Thanks, Jamie.
You have already opened it and if the logitech folks notice that it wont be repaired.... its up to you to know if you can live with the noise or send it to get it repaired which it is a chance it wont...
They wont notice anythink because all wa replaced carefully, also if its doesnt get repaired, they will return it to me ?
Anyone !!!! please
They will notice, the scews, have got blue stuff on them, and that will be gone if you opened it.
nah you think but its not i nkow because when i remove it and replaced it then removed it again its was still there
But my question is if i opened it or not its do i should ship it to them t get repaired or keep it like that, or if someone have a toturial to fix it its would be nice
if the noise annoys you send it away but im not sure there is too much wrong (although i havent listened/watched the vid cos i cant hear sond from embedded bids on my pc) co my first g25 wasnt tht noisey untill my dad had a go and pulled on it getting out, it then got noisier but went on for over 18months till i burned the motors out, my new one is alot noiseier than my old one was but again works fine
Wrong section. But anyway, Logitech's wheels haven't exactly been the least faulty of all wheels. My DFP has broken 3 times and now the PSU has died.
yeah but there replacement scheme rules. (smash it into little pieces) (whole new set sent)
well from what people they just say render it usless, that could be cutting the cables ofr smashing it to pieces

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG