The online racing simulator
E-Wolf: new electric supercar
(34 posts, started )
Quote from Crashgate3 :They look like this (particularly the newer Lambos)

Which is a good thing.

Thats what they say, but it doesn't really. Notice how that jet isn't fugly.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Which is a good thing.

What next, the stealth Lambo? That would be an oxymoron if I ever saw one, as no doubt it was still be sprayed bright orange.
You have to admit, a bright orange (or lime green) Reventón would look stunning! Why can't Audi make the other Lambos look nice as well?
I'm not a big fan of the ASBO colour scheme trend at the moment. I don't like it on hot hatches, I don't like it any better on supercars
I don't mind Lambos in that nice yellow they come in though, and not many can pull that off with style.
Very dark silver is my favourite colour for a car. I agree with people who don't like the trend of eye-bleeding supercar colours. Line them up and they'd look like a packet of Opal Fruits.
Quote from Dajmin :I'm not a big fan of the ASBO colour scheme trend at the moment. I don't like it on hot hatches, I don't like it any better on supercars
I don't mind Lambos in that nice yellow they come in though, and not many can pull that off with style.

The best Lambo ever - the Miura - was best in lime green. I think the one we used to have was orange, and that was pretty special too.

If you ever get the chance to here a dozen or two Miuras (including, but not all, SVs) starting up at the same time, then listen. And take a spare pair of pants, because you will orgasm.

I agree that modern cars don't generally suit silly colours though. Modern Lambos are best left in the showroom, but if you must buy one, but a gunmetal grey one or a black one.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Notice to car manufacturers:
Please do not forget to forward every design you produce to squidhead for approval before going into production.

You'd actually be very happy once this got into action. We'd be dropping the Enzo, Reviving the 250GT, killing off most of chrysler, concentrating on the viper, forgetting about G-Wiz, and producing more Reventons, while allowing the Japanese to figure out how to make a hydrogen car work.

Oh yeah, and we'd issue a shotgun blast to the crotch of Chris Bangle, every time he makes a new car
haha
Quote from Crashgate3 :*****MEMO******
Notice to car manufacturers:

Please do not forget to forward every design you produce to squidhead for approval before going into production. It is causing arguments on the internet.

Thank you.

*****MEMO******

HAHAHA!!! Best burn ever! I haven't read this since I posted it, but that was pretty good.
Quote from Dajmin :The electricity is produced at power plants irrelevant of whether it gets used or not; it's not like there's suddenly going to be a massive increase in demand that the suppliers can't handle. It's not a change that'd happen overnight.
And yes, power plants burn fossil fuels, but surely it's better to only burn one load of fossil fuel at a centralised location than millions of little fossil fuel burning vehicles all over the place AS WELL as that centralised location.

And the energy required to create the batteries is pretty negligible since these days they last the lifetime of the car. Toyota has been pushing the Lithium-Ion ones with massive success. Honda has been doing similar for a longer period of time with no "OMG my battery is busted" stories appearing yet.

EDIT:
And power plants are only going to get more green - a petrol engine throughout it's life only gets dirtier.

That is actually true. Power plants are converting to steam powered and solar. So this is a great way to replace the petrol engine.

Quote from piggy501 :Wrong. I'd say Volvos looked better and served a purpose.

Agree. Older Volvo's look way better to me as well. My dad worked on one, and it was fantastic!

E-Wolf: new electric supercar
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG