The online racing simulator
Hamachi and Windows 7
(17 posts, closed, started )
Hamachi and Windows 7
Hi! I'm new here and I have problem with Windows 7. My friends can't connect to my server, but in Windows XP we could play. Can anyone help me? Sorry for my English!
Doubt you'll get help with anything relating to Hamachi here
You needn't create an online host via Hamachi, you can use LFS itself. Click on Multiplayer > Start new host.
Yes I start new host. We have hamachi network and everything else. But when I start the host in settings I can see "You are not connected to the master server" or something like this.
Which LFS version do you use? You can see it on the entry screen at the bottom.
I use Z22
Just set server type to Internet and not to Local or we will think you are cracker.
You can't use Hamachi with LFS afaik. The Hamachi IPs are blocked. You don't need Hamachi to play with your friends anyway.
Quote from Shadowww :Just set server type to Internet and not to Local or we will think you are cracker.

exactly what i was thinking..

cracker
yes, for LAN game lfs supports only 10, 192 and 172 networks
if you really want to override this (let's think you have not cracked your lfs), you need to use some REAL vpn software like openvpn which is very nice
Ok thanks
I can't play LAN. How to repair the connection to the master server ? I think that's the problem.
Quote from Nomuken_Blitz :I can't play LAN. How to repair the connection to the master server ? I think that's the problem.

What error it gives to you?
Just Cannot connect to the master server
Screenshot plz.
Aha, you are using licensed content while you are a demo racer, that's illegal.
This thread is closed

Hamachi and Windows 7
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG