The online racing simulator

Poll : What brand GPU do you have?

nVidia
ATi
Integrated GPU
Quote from Bose321 :I just compare to their fastest card. wouldn't make sense to compare with a 1xx version, or whatever

We will compare 5870 to HD300-core card soon
Is that a ad sense joke by any chance?
Quote from Velociround :Is that a ad sense joke by any chance?

Get proper browser with a proper ad blocker (hint: Firefox 3.5 + AdBlock Plus)
Quote from Shadowww :Get proper browser with a proper ad blocker (hint: Firefox 3.5 + AdBlock Plus)

You don't need Firefox, I could block any kind of ads on Opera if I wanted to. But they are what make browsing some websites fun, and they're often ironic as well (see example above).

And I totally dislike Firefox. I have already tried it and it definitely doesn't suit my needs and likings.
Quote from Velociround :You don't need Firefox, I could block any kind of ads on Opera if I wanted to.

You don't have EasyList in Opera do you?
Quote from Shadowww :You don't have EasyList in Opera do you?

I don't, actually I didn't acknowledge of this list (I used to use another one, which I stopped using right after Opera 10 release), but I will probably use it if I feel a need for it someday (now that you mentioned it), thank you.

Well I don't have have any problems with ads, that's because I basically just don't notice any of them unless they totally change the page I'm looking at and redirect it to somewhere else.
ATI 3850 agp
6600GT. 128/128 mb/bit. Fully enough for lfs. Im not the one who cares graphics , 1280x1024 32bit with medium details - ~100fps. In race mode where are lots of drivers fps drops till ~40-50fps. Its not so expensive , i guess its ideal card for older pc`s like mine`s ;]
I've got a GTX275
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWbGGFiP1XQ&feature=sub

Sick. I don't know how, but apparently this guy has got 8 5870's (He's already bought 4 of another brand before, though he upgraded to the XFX overlocked edition, of which he bought another 4), and 2 or 3 5970's..

What brand GFX card do you have?
(285 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG