The online racing simulator
Quote from AleksejBASOwarrior :Maybe if you drive without restriction...

Hes probably running with qualifying setup, i could do 1.03 times pretty easily with qualifying set..

My qualifying set attached..
Attached files
BF1_fe_3_a1gpQ.set - 132 B - 950 views
same here...

Quote from EliteAti :Hes probably running with qualifying setup, i could do 1.03 times pretty easily with qualifying set..

Quote from EliteAti :Hes probably running with qualifying setup, i could do 1.03 times pretty easily with qualifying set..

Thanks I will try it. I am mainly interested in the clutch pack settings. It is a bit harder without TC.

Damn Im slow...
Thank you for the qualifying setup it works very well, so I tried to race with it, but it just don't seem to fit.

Is it too much if I ask for a race setup?
Anyone with a server? would like to join
I will have to miss first race... Sorry. But I have to travel for about 2 weeks...

But, I travel to Genova, Cannes, Monte Carlo.... So it's not bad!

See you all, I hope so, on next race!
Have a good vacation(is it?)!

Quote from AleksejBASOwarrior :I will have to miss first race... Sorry. But I have to travel for about 2 weeks...

But, I travel to Genova, Cannes, Monte Carlo.... So it's not bad!

See you all, I hope so, on next race!

Half vacation, half business.
So is it still on tomorrow? I see no confirmation thread.
Training server: 4 Stroke Racing Team
(Includes Airio, so you won't be able to join the track if you don't add 9% air restriction + 95kg mass.)
Quote from andRo. :Training server: 4 Stroke Racing Team
(Includes Airio, so you won't be able to join the track if you don't add 9% air restriction + 95kg mass.)

The server was down for some time while I was sleeping, because IP changed and internet router had to be restarted otherwise internet wouldn't work. But now the server is back again.
-
(FaToS) DELETED by EliteAti
What is your racepace?
I don't know what time to aim for.
Mine is 1.01.xx.
Same here, but I'm not a very fast driver, so I suppose that lower times are preferred.
59 is my fastest laptime and 59,90 or so is race pace, but thats after 50 laps
i guess i can go 1 sec quicker

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG