The online racing simulator
A1 GP - General Discussion
Hello racers,

Please put your thoughts and/or suggestions for this season in this thread.

Sincerely,
Klaidas Gasiunas, A1 GP co-admin.
Done some testing on So Chicane and Fe Gold, and I have to say, that this car is very good to drive! A bit wierd in the begining, because the supsension and the tires are not designed for +95 kg, but if you get used to it, it is a great fun!

It is like a FOX, but with 600 BHP
Does enybody have a good setup for the fern bay race?

I would appreciate it very much, because I can hardly get my lap under 1min 6 sec.
Working on it, will send tomorrow/wednesday when im sure its ready
#5 - FaToS
Hello I am mainly a BF1 racer and looking for a league.
This one is appealing but the starttime doesn't fit my schedule.
For me it starts at 19.00 local time but sometimes my social life conflicts with that time and I also have two little kids to attend to who aren't in bed yet that time. Is the starttime already fixed or is it possible to make a suggestion to start it an hour later?

BTW traction control isn't allowed right? I saw that in the testrace it wasn't allowed but I can't find anything about it in the rules.

Cheers,
FaToS
No, TC is banned. But don't worry, is not so hard to drive without TC. When you reach more than ~120 KPH downforce is strong enough...
#7 - FaToS
I can't make it do the whole event Sunday
I think I can only do the feature race so expect me to join late.
I don't know if any other racers have difficulties with the starttime, if so I would like to ask the admins to reconsider the starttime of the events
#8 - FaToS
No practice?
Where was the server?
Where are the racers?
Round was delayed because of insufficient amount of racers. We will post all info about the round ASAP when other admins are back.
No one mentioned a sufficient number of racers. I had to organize my schedule for the evening so I can join the race, and when I got to the server I was the only one threre and my team mate. This was not responsable from you guys. You should have mentioned it before, so we can get things done! I hope in the future races we will get notifications much sooner. I know it is hard to predict how many racers will join, but on the other side there are no rules regarding this question. So my suggestion is to make a rule to see what is the minimum number of drivers on the track.
Yes too bad. I was at a barbecue and I hurried to get here for the feature race to read it is postponed. I already thought it was awfully quite on the forum.
I really want to stress out the starttime again. I can't imagine nobody else has difficulties with the time. Maybe if the admin would allow it we can do a poll .
Here in The Netherlands it's right after diner. In the UK it's almost during dinner. That could be the cause that so few people showed up.
Same, I went bmx riding and totally forgot about the race, but even if I wouldn't have forgotten, I wouldn't go home.
Sorry, that I didn't tell in advance, but I didn't really know what I would be doing today.

BTW, you should make a topic, where drivers have to tell whether they will be racing or not, and then you would know how many racers would come.
We will have IRC Channel on gamesurge from tomorrow. More info and updates will be announced tomorrow guys, dont worry
Quote from FaToS :Yes too bad. I was at a barbecue and I hurried to get here for the feature race to read it is postponed.

Hahahahaha, me to!!!!

In my country, it is GMT +2 so it is OK time for me. 19.00 is cool, not to early, not to late...
I was a bit frustrated yesterday for postponing the event.

However, only five of us was on the server 20 minutes before the race. As I read here, only two more was about to come. 7 Drivers on a long track makes no sense.

I hope the this series have future, because I practiced a lot for this.
So what is next?
Don't know, I'm still not an official, but last Sunday we were talking about, that all the events will be moved two weeks later. So I believe, there won't be a race this weekend.

Quote from FaToS :So what is next?

Quote from hariel-HUN- :Don't know, I'm still not an official, but last Sunday we were talking about, that all the events will be moved two weeks later. So I believe, there won't be a race this weekend.

Updates will be sent today via PM's to all A1GP participants.
i wanna race this league and win

Could you please set up a server with insim that you can only use restrictions? Would be nice
Sorry to bother, but I'll ask once more for a setup for the fern bay race. My time so far is somewhere about 1 min and 6 sec. What are your times?
1. 02,97
Quote from aroX123 :1. 02,97

Wow, that's fast. I dont go below 1.05. Anyone wants to share their setup?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG