The online racing simulator
#1 - KIMA
Purchase Cruise server.
HI Racers, my name is KIMA I from Moscow I love very much greetings LFS and its big admirer. 3 servers DRAG, DRIFT, GTR I would like to open still and 4 server that is Cruise.I need the person which Understands in Cruise server is necessary and will write us it completely as we will want also such which there is nobody aren't present.
Certainly it awakes not free of charge. I wish to hear your offers under the price and photos with Cruise server and their full description that they at present can, and as that else it is possible to add in mod.

Yours faithfully KIMA.
your site have illegal mods
please delete it
#3 - KIMA
Here there is a speech not about a site, and about Cruise server so I of that will delete.
However, posting (links to) illegal mods is not allowed.
I wouldn't recommend you guys helping him because he has LFS crack on his site. (I didn't said that before link was deleted for reason)
But he has s2 license..
#7 - RS1T
I have a unique insim which is for sale, PM me if you're interested
Quote from Franky.S :But he has s2 license..

That doesn't changes a fact he supports cracking, 91mason91.
#9 - arfc
He has asked certain question, and would like to hear the certain answer, instead of flood.
Quote from arfc :He has asked certain question, and would like to hear the certain answer, instead of flood.

Nice 1st post for a demo racer.
#11 - arfc
I have programed a cruise with Dalmako and i can imagine the answer of the other cruise developers (almost my opinion is this)... No. Because a cruise i think that it doesn't have price
#13 - KIMA
Well if it is invaluable, what for you to me tell about it.
£5000, and you can have the LCS 2.0 release,

You don't get if you don't ask
Quote from Krammeh :£5000, and you can have the LCS 2.0 release,

You don't get if you don't ask

I'll give you €10000.

kthxbai
Quote from Shadowww :That doesn't changes a fact he supports cracking, 91mason91.

91mason91 buy me license, but he sometimes uses it without asking :S
Quote from Franky.S :91mason91 buy me license, but he sometimes uses it without asking :S

Change the password, if he bought it to u then its yours. Change the password, if he takes it back or something or still plays - feel free to PM moderators about this.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG