The online racing simulator
Add spectators to Rockingham
(13 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Chaos
Looking at the screens of Rockingham I noticed the spectator grandstands are empty... Understandable on an exclusive testday, but raceweekends? What about adding some spectators? I think on league races like the MoE, STCC and a lot of other well known leagues, the grandstands would be full
+1, we need this for the feeling, like its real, like a SIM
#3 - wild
I think we should wait until it's officially released to see what the Developers have done with the track, I'm pretty sure it's not 100% finished yet.
#4 - Chaos
Quote from wild :I think we should wait until it's officially released to see what the Developers have done with the track, I'm pretty sure it's not 100% finished yet.

true, but we don't know if they thought about this, since it's not a bug
Improvement suggestions for a track that isn't even out yet are kinda pointless IMO.
I might be wrong, but don't the existing tracks only show an audience during races, but empty seats during practice runs?
#7 - Buzzn
Quote from ColeusRattus :I might be wrong, but don't the existing tracks only show an audience during races, but empty seats during practice runs?

Wrong answer even if you chose practice its people there..
Another thing i would like to see is some realistic marshals at rockingham, the drivers in orange overalls and helmets arnt that much like real marshals and IMO ruin an almost perfect simulation.

Anyway its not even released yet so we cant moan yet really
The stands are never even close to half full at club racing events.
Quote from Forbin :The stands are never even close to half full at club racing events.

1 stand was almost full at BTCC but not quite....
That's not exactly a club racing event, now is it?
Quote from Chaos :Looking at the screens of Rockingham I noticed the spectator grandstands are empty... Understandable on an exclusive testday, but raceweekends? What about adding some spectators? I think on league races like the MoE, STCC and a lot of other well known leagues, the grandstands would be full

For a really big race - F1 or Indycar - they might become full, but for the sort of racing LFS simulates (amateur drivers, massive field spreads usually, and mostly 'amateur level' cars) then you'd be lucky to see ANYONE in the grandstands.

Plus several of the grandstands are permanently closed due to them collapsing and sinking into the ground.
Like track bug reports, please keep track improvement suggestions until at least the first public release. The reason you don't have it yet is that it's not finished.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG