The online racing simulator
Some questions
(34 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
combined - pedals set as one axis (if you have a momo, leave it at that)
separate - each pedal is a separate axis
buttons - if you are using buttons
#27 - Vain
Quote from Jakg :combined - pedals set as one axis (if you have a momo, leave it at that)

Why would you do that? The Momo can report the pedals perfectly as seperated axis.

Vain
Combined refers to the same axis being used for acc./braking.This means that u cant acc. and brake at the same time.

Separate is when u use different axes for acc. and braking.Here u cld acc. and brake at the same time.

Buttons is if u simply want to use buttons on your wheel for acc./braking
Thanks everyone but im having a problem at my MOMO
Well it's for the pedals... when i step the gas pedal , it doesnt reach it's maximum "speed".I don't know if you know what i mean. When i step the gas pedal it doesnt give me the full throttle.
Anyone knows how to solve this problem?
calibrate it...?
Well I dont use MOMO.But try caliberating your pedals.Before you start driving, hit escape>options>controls>buttons3 press "c" for caliberate for the specific axis (steering/gas/brake).Try being more specific or post a screenshot of your controls page...maybe other guys here with MOMO could help.If nothing works try DX Tweak (maybe)....dont think you need that for MOMO though.

Blakjekaas whats with your signature ?
Quote :
Blakjekaas whats with your signature ?

he is a demo racer.
Quote from Fir3spell :Hi again
First of all, thank you a lot for your help
Well, i always use sequencial box but for the BF1 (Bmw Sauber) i need to use automatic because the car is too damn fast and for example: in a time of 10 seconds you need to change almost 4 or 5 gears... or when decelerating.. so i can't get concentrated on the track because you are always changing gear so i use automatic only in the BF1. Do you use sequencial on the BF1?

Best way to do it is glance at what gear your in before a change is required lets say 7th, and the corner your coming up to requires you to be in gear 3 all i do is brake and then count 1..2..3..4 and thats you in gear 3, may sound stupid but it gives you alot more time to look where your going rather than what gear your in and how many you have gone down/need to go down
Quote from whitey6272 :Best way to do it is glance at what gear your in before a change is required lets say 7th, and the corner your coming up to requires you to be in gear 3 all i do is brake and then count 1..2..3..4 and thats you in gear 3, may sound stupid but it gives you alot more time to look where your going rather than what gear your in and how many you have gone down/need to go down

Makes a lot of sense.Nice.

Some questions
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG