The online racing simulator
Update my GAMEROOM
(11 posts, started )
Update my GAMEROOM
Would you mind telling me the artist & name of the song in use?

Other than that, pretty boring watchin someone else driving really, but that's just me, I guess. Congrats on the update(s) though.
Quote from 510N3D :Would you mind telling me the artist & name of the song in use?

Other than that, pretty boring watchin someone else driving really, but that's just me, I guess. Congrats on the update(s) though.

Camo & Krooked - Global Warming

I understand, video is interesting for cruisers
Ahaha awesome
Quote from Prakumba :Camo & Krooked - Global Warming

I understand, video is interesting for cruisers

Cheers for that.

It's not that I've never been on a cruise server though, but from this perspective or the point of view that you've choosen, is not really spectacular, mind-blowing or anything. But since the focus was on "update your GAMEROOM", it doesn't really matter anyway, does it?

Besides all that, i found it a bit cheeky using another account in order to have another view avaiable though. But yeah, It's "just" a cruise server, nothing is a stake really and admins will most likely kick that account if really necessary.
Quote from 510N3D :Cheers for that.

It's not that I've never been on a cruise server though, but from this perspective or the point of view that you've choosen, is not really spectacular, mind-blowing or anything. But since the focus was on "update your GAMEROOM", it doesn't really matter anyway, does it?

Besides all that, i found it a bit cheeky using another account in order to have another view avaiable though. But yeah, It's "just" a cruise server, nothing is a stake really and admins will most likely kick that account if really necessary.

you are absolutely right, it's my fault. Is actually the continuation of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGrerW9xKoM
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D

As long as you're having fun yo. Just don't hurt yourself.

PS: love that track !! Made my day & thanks for sharing.
why do you have a h-shifter when you don't use it?
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
Just because he's got one, doesn't necessarily mean that he HAS to use it.
Quote from Bose321 :why do you have a h-shifter when you don't use it?

Mine just takes up space too...
#11 - CSU1
eyhey~~~ thats one pretty big hashish plant you got going on outside your window:banana_ra

Update my GAMEROOM
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG