The online racing simulator
LFS World - Ranks
(10 posts, started )
LFS World - Ranks
Hello, i posted this over at the Race Sim Central forums when those were used but got no response, so i'll try again at these new forums.

The problem is that the Nation ranks are useless. They only show which country uploaded the most hotlaps and that is just the country which has the most racers. If you wanted to know which country had the most racers you would check out the statistics.
Imo they should only show the best time per country on each track with each car. In this way one country could only have 744 hotlaps and most and voila you know which country is the fastest based on hotlaps. Isn't showing which country is fastest what the nation ranking are for?

Thank you, hope to get some response this time.

PS. I know i talked a bit "aggresively" but that is only to catch your attention. DS.
tip: not talking agressively gets more attention. Now people might think - the heck with him!

Nation ranks are calculated as follows:

-It calculates points per hotlap chart, of the top10 racers only
-There is a maximum of 3 racers of one country that can get points for a hotlap chart. So if there are say, 4 racers from Germany in the top10 of the blackwood GP / XFG chart, then only the 3 best will be counted
-Points are awarded, per chart like:
1st place - 10 points
2nd - 9
3rd - 8
10th - 1
Any chance of adding compare like in the old lfs-world? where you could compare players stats against each other?
Okay thank you for the tip Victor. But it worked didn't it ? =)

Also thank you for telling me/us how it works.
out if curiosity, why isn't Norway represented in the Main Hotlap Nations Rank? I know I have uploaded hotlaps, and I know many others in Norway have done the same (well, not many :-p)
indeed not many but to be more precise, not the right ones. Apparently there are no norwegian top10 MHR hotlaps (read above, only the top 10 counts for the nations rank). You'll have to go faster and thd to hotlap again like he did with S1
Quote from Daviddabest :Any chance of adding compare like in the old lfs-world? where you could compare players stats against each other?

which do you mean, the online stats or hotlap compare? The online stats I should indeed add again. I didn't think it was going to be missed so much
#8 - Gunn
I used the compare a lot, I'd like to see it back (online stats).

I know the HLVC laps are what many people use to rate themselves, but many others do use the online stats to measure themselves against their buddies.
Quote from Gunn :I used the compare a lot, I'd like to see it back (online stats).

I know the HLVC laps are what many people use to rate themselves, but many others do use the online stats to measure themselves against their buddies.

Yea I used the compare online stats alot too
Quote from Victor :indeed not many but to be more precise, not the right ones. Apparently there are no norwegian top10 MHR hotlaps (read above, only the top 10 counts for the nations rank). You'll have to go faster and thd to hotlap again like he did with S1

I need to get more spare time then ;-) Or I need to make use of my time better, hehe.

LFS World - Ranks
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG