The online racing simulator
Round 5 Protests
So do your work

last time to enjoy reporting crapboxes this year
I wanna sorry for 599, i bumped him some time and 22 M.Runas.. Sorry guys
I just don't get why Chebbi took me off in sprint race, lap 2, 1st corner. Front of my car was near his front wheel, so he had to leave space :/
Quote from iFastLT :I just don't get why Chebbi took me off in sprint race, lap 2, 1st corner. Front of my car was near his front wheel, so he had to leave space :/

Yeah i saw that. And before that i was taking higher position , because my last turn was better than murray. And guess what happened? A CRASH! Just like in every fckn round of ifcl ;] Aidas was "sideways" and started to run after chebbi , i was begging that he will avoid the crash but no! Almost touching the wall i let murray to be in that small place , but no he just drove straight and half of my suspension is off.

You was saying "Thats not my fault , it`s your teammate". So watch replay again and see my steering wheel , i left enough space , and your anger is going to other people , not you.

The worst thing you have - no reactions at all. And even it is your fault - you`re not guilty.
Quote from iFastLT :I just don't get why Chebbi took me off in sprint race, lap 2, 1st corner. Front of my car was near his front wheel, so he had to leave space :/

No penalties to anyone in this situation. You missed your braking point and from inside was going to outside of turn, car 17 was using wider line than usual and left enough space, but that was too late because you hited his car rear and gone sideways. Its your own mistake this time.
Quote from Derbis1990 :Yeah i saw that. And before that i was taking higher position , because my last turn was better than murray. And guess what happened? A CRASH! Just like in every fckn round of ifcl ;] Aidas was "sideways" and started to run after chebbi , i was begging that he will avoid the crash but no! Almost touching the wall i let murray to be in that small place , but no he just drove straight and half of my suspension is off.

You was saying "Thats not my fault , it`s your teammate". So watch replay again and see my steering wheel , i left enough space , and your anger is going to other people , not you.

The worst thing you have - no reactions at all. And even it is your fault - you`re not guilty.

This crash between you and N.Murray was caused mainly by previous acident between cars 69 ad 17, no penalty here
Quote from oldnavy :No penalties to anyone in this situation. You missed your braking point and from inside was going to outside of turn, car 17 was using wider line than usual and left enough space, but that was too late because you hited his car rear and gone sideways. Its your own mistake this time.

Are you kidding? left enough space for what? For bicycle? Better watch replay one more time, first or all, I didn't miss my braking point, secondly, I went sideways after hitting the wall, because he didn't leave me enough space.
Quote from iFastLT :Are you kidding? left enough space for what? For bicycle? Better watch replay one more time, first or all, I didn't miss my braking point, secondly, I went sideways after hitting the wall, because he didn't leave me enough space.

He left for you 2.10 meters, at the apex of turn and UF1 is about 1.6 meter
Quote from oldnavy :He left for you 2.10 meters, at the apex of turn and UF1 is about 1.6 meter

(facepalm) ok, forget it....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG