The online racing simulator
You Can Never Trust A Man Who.....
(41 posts, started )
Never trust a man who's got a JAAAAAAG(for clever one's:razz.
I completely agree with the space etiquette from a urinal to the other.

Quote from 5haz :Or a bluetooth earpice, I can't stand those bloody things.

I have one! And I use it everywhere I go, it's really very useful for me: I can both listen to music and make/receive calls without having to take my cellphone from wherever I had put it.
#28 - 5haz
Quote from Velociround :I have one! And I use it everywhere I go, it's really very useful for me: I can both listen to music and make/receive calls without having to take my cellphone from wherever I had put it.

No, it just makes you look silly with a flashing blue slug hanging out of one ear, walking down the street looking like you're shouting at yourself.
#30 - aoun
Quote from 5haz :No, it just makes you look silly with a flashing blue slug hanging out of one ear, walking down the street looking like you're shouting at yourself.

The unfortunate part of it is that anyone in Ontario, as of October 26, must use one while driving. Or, be like me, and just ignore your phone when you're driving so you don't have to look like a tit with a bluetooth earpiece.

Quote from UncleBenny :That's why I like them.

I suppose that's fair enough.
Quote from 5haz :No, it just makes you look silly with a flashing blue slug hanging out of one ear, walking down the street looking like you're shouting at yourself.

What a sentence! /wipes tear from eye. Brilliant :huepfenic
Quote from MAGGOT :The unfortunate part of it is that anyone in Ontario, as of October 26, must use one while driving. Or, be like me, and just ignore your phone when you're driving so you don't have to look like a tit with a bluetooth earpiece.

You have to use a bluetooth earpiece? Does any other hands free device not make you like a big enough nob end?
#34 - 5haz
Quote from MAGGOT :The unfortunate part of it is that anyone in Ontario, as of October 26, must use one while driving. Or, be like me, and just ignore your phone when you're driving so you don't have to look like a tit with a bluetooth earpiece.

I'd rather ignore the phone too tbh, only 15 years ago talking to yourself would get you considered a lunatic and put away in the funny farm, yet now its considered completely sane, I'm not so sure.

There is no excuse for driving while using a phone, it causes so many uneccesary accidents and deaths.
The worst one is if you are pee-shy and you can't let it go if theres others around and you take one of the cubicles, the other guys think you are going for a big man-shit and you end up just trickling a little piss into the bucket and you just know the other guys are like HEHEHE
I find that because I'm gifted if I use the #1 stall and someone is using #3, 4, or 5 they can see it using their peripheral vesion. I catch blokes taking peeks. So, I prefer taking the stall right next to them.

lol!
But I beg to differ it's a small black bluetooth device, it doesn't flash, it's discrete and I talk normally to people (on the cellphone) while I'm using it, like I would talk to anyone who's in front of me.

It also makes me feel safe to use the cellphone on the street, since I don't have to actually take the phone to do anything, and robbers in my country probably have no idea what is a bluetooth earpiece... besides, if my bluetooth earpice got stolen, I wouldn't care, but if my mobile phone got stolen, I'd go nuts.

The only thing I dislike in using them is: they burn the cellphone batteries, specially while listening to music. It goes down quite quickly and makes me want to charge it every night fearing it would get discharged the next day. (e.g.: start the day (5am) with 100% battery, and at night after using it a lot and listening to music, the value would get down to 40% (10pm)).
I'd be inclined to believe that having a bluetooth headset would result in you being more likely to be mugged, on account of you being a rich businessman who can afford both a cell and a headset

Of course.. my MP3 player looks like two bluetooth headsets attached together by a flexible cord that goes behind my head. I only wear it while I'm biking, though, so I don't look like a plonker while I'm on the subway :P
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :True enough. For those out of the loop: Linky.

i piss on the floor toilet and ceiling...

but not in the sink, ive manners.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :....who breaks rank with regards to urinal etiquette. FACT

If there's 5 urinals, and there's someone at Urinal 3, the only available urinals are Urinals 1 and 5. If someone, for some ridiculous reason, is at Urinal 2, you may choose between Urinals 4 and 5. You should really choose Urinal 5 though, so that when the bloke at Urinal 2 leaves, it opens up another two, rather than just the one he has vacated.

You know when you're doing gymnastics at Primary School, you have to make sure you've got enough space by putting out both arms and making sure they can't hit anyone. I like to think that urinal positioning operates on a similar system.

end rant.

Arrgh....why is it that people do not understand this rule. Went for a quick few pints after work today and before the bus left, went to drain the hose before getting caught short on the bus home.

3 urinals, and only one user....and the dozy halfwit has chosen the middle, effectively making the other 2 urinals unavailable and I have to use the sodding cubicle. Now you can't close the door, as taking a dump in a pub is a no go imo, and also shutting the door raises the suspensions of drug useage...

...so their I am releiving the system and the fecker leaves, leaving me taking a wizz in a cubicle. Now this is fine, as long as no one come in but who walks in but one of my bosses...making it look as if I had broken the man rule.
Never trust a man who makes a list about the habits of other men.

You Can Never Trust A Man Who.....
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG