The online racing simulator
#1 - Byku
Sound and video problem in games and Skype! :(
So in some games i'm getting sound problems while watching in-game vids. In Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, when the movie describing mission objectives is playing, i've got pauses in the sound. It looks like the movie is playing at a slightly slower speed than the sound, so every few second the sound is turning off for a moment, so the movie can catch up. This same happens in Batman Arkham Asylum. I'm getting no problems when i'm watching normal movies.

I also get problems with skype. On my notebook, the video from the person i'm talking to is quiet fluent, without any pauses, while on my pc it freezes a lot! Sometimes i get 1 frame per 10-20 seconds :|. I tried reinstalling codecs, skype. Nothing helped that. It is really strange to me, that on notebook, using the same connection, having videochat with the same person, i get no problems, while on my pc(which is tens times more powerfull) it sucks a lot. It looks like i'm getting 80% packet loss. Btw. video from my webcam is v.good on her site.

Anybody get any idea?
I got sound bug playing gta iv, atleast thats what we call it, my frend and my.
We got the same problem.
The only thing i do is go ventrillo if i am talking to someone.
I have no answer to this, but youre not alone with this.
#3 - Byku
It has to be a codec problem in my case. I have no problems with sound except movies in games(even those "Nvidia- meant to be played" in Batman). Skype is also bothering me
Dont know why, but im pretty sure that the problem is in the sampling format. Set it to lower and see what happens (if not already on lowest). Check the attachment.
Attached images
lfsfor_audio.jpg
#5 - Byku
Quote from hazaky :Dont know why, but im pretty sure that the problem is in the sampling format. Set it to lower and see what happens (if not already on lowest). Check the attachment.

The problem with movies I suppose... hmm... what a pity i've uninstalled batman some time ago ;|. Anybody got any idea about Skype?

Edit. Skype problem is probably repaired in newest version of it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG