The online racing simulator
Weird car movement
(4 posts, started )
#1 - abz1
Weird car movement
Im not sure if this is a bug or connection orientated.

Right at the start in the formation the cars do some funny need for speed style startup. Its easier to understand what I mean if you watch the replay. If you press tab 3 times and press v you can see it, then look at maxman.
Attached files
lol.mpr - 496 KB - 290 views
Tried to watch it, but as it's the worlds most boring racing I fell asleep before the cars left the grid. Have you tried motor racing?

Slightly more seriously (and I stress slightly) is it lag? Or a weird setup issue? Does the car actually jump for them when they are driving?

It doesn't happen, as far as I'm aware, on proper race tracks, so maybe it's LFS's own dullness protection.
#3 - abz1
Yeh boring track, thats probably the 2\3 time I raced on that track since the new patch.

It happens before the green lights so you didint need to watch anything after that :P. Never seen it happen on other tracks either.
This is exactly the behaviour I posted two weeks ago here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=7585

Sadly, Scawen hadn't had the time (or overseen it?) to react to it...

Hmm, maybe, it isn't reproducable on all machines.. I think I will make a video and update my bug-report.

Greetz
Red Runner

Weird car movement
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG