The online racing simulator
#1 - Byku
We have hardware section on LFS forum... what about software?
Hi everyone . Like in a topic.... we can discuss hardware problems, but what about software problems? Such a section on the forum would be a nice addition.
Well, only software, we should officially talk about here, is Live for Speed + add ons + patches

I can´t iimagine, what kind of software would people discuss in there
#3 - Byku
Yeah, that's true . It's just an idea, which would be comfortable for some people who aren't registered on hundreds of forums, and who are mostly familiar with this one . Nah, it's just an idea, nothing important .
I think its a good idea imho.

Talking about software such as Windows, Anti Virus etc isn't going to harm LFS in any way
Quote from mclarenmatt :I think its a good idea imho.

Talking about software such as Windows, Anti Virus etc isn't going to harm LFS in any way

It's not unknown for one bit of software to affect another either, so it's good to be able to say so if you find one that works nicely or, more importantly perhaps, which is to the detriment of LFS smooth operation.

Might have merit in that context and in my view.
You will notice all of the subforums here relate in someway to LFS, whether directly (beginners/tech assist/setups/addons/etc), or indirectly (hardware - needed to run LFS, racing talk - this is what LFS simulates). Everything else must go in off-topic. I don't see how general software discussion relates to LFS.

Edit: MudPuppy, is there really any software that is incompatible with LFS, or causes issues? It's a fair point, but if there's no need...
Quote from Bob Smith :I don't see how general software discussion relates to LFS.

You can't expect to hit a coconut every time Bob!

Edit---
If we had a section for it and were allowed to discuss things like this, we could find out for sure, I've not been at it long enough yet to be certain enough to make a post of great value, but I have had some suspicions - some bad interaction while making things and doing skins, but of course we are discouraged from sharing details like that.
---Edit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG