The online racing simulator
starting a new team
(12 posts, started )
starting a new team
i have an online shop selling zippo lighters pocketgift.co.uk and have made 2 different livery cars with my website as the main sponsor im looking to start a team of top level drivers racing the FOX that will eventually take part in some official race meetings iv not run a team before and any hints tips and suggestions would be much appreciated also anyone interested in driving for this team please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected].

i also work for ishop which is an e-commerce solutions company we build web sites for poeple so i will get a team site up and running in not too long as i hope to do some of the work in works time.

thanks for reading and thanks for any help/interest

wazz
For posts regaring teams and such, please use the team part of the forum, it's a own categorie, take a look here :
http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Good luck with the team.

Friendly reminder, it's spelled starting

Edit : Oh I see, a bot. Silly me.
Edit 2 : Not a bot.. but the post confuses me.
thread title says all
if you prefer to go "pro" then grammar is first thing you should fix!
LOL TVE, S2 licensed bot! Your such a f*g
Quote from Takumi_lfs :LOL TVE, S2 licensed bot! Your such a f*g

Hey it's not impossible, LFS community members have been targeted by phishers before.
So basically the TS has made some skins with ads for his webstore. Now he wants to make a team to drive the cars with the ads. Sounds simple enough, but I guess what everyone wants to know is what are the benefits of racing for the team?
Benefit; free Zippo lighter.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :LOL TVE, S2 licensed bot! Your such a f*g

Hehe, but second time I read it it looked like some bot writing, due to the zip and page advertising The post were confusing and I had to read it 3-4 times before I then realized it wasn't a a bot at all.
sorry for the spelling my girlfriend was talking to me whilst i was writing this thread and i didnt realise so many mistakes, with regards to what you get for driving for this team im not sure yet maybe a free zippo with team engraving or something but i shall now post in the proper teams area sorry for confusion

cheers

wazz
#11 - CSU1
Quote from waynos :sorry for the spelling my girlfriend was talking to me whilst i was writing this thread and i didnt realise so many mistakes, with regards to what you get for driving for this team im not sure yet maybe a free zippo with team engraving or something but i shall now post in the proper teams area sorry for confusion

cheers

wazz

Impossible!

TVE was having his way with your GF as you were busy trying to spell 'starting'

LIAR! LOLOLOL

TVE you f@g!
Quote from CSU1 :Impossible!

TVE was having his way with your GF as you were busy trying to spell 'starting'

LIAR! LOLOLOL

TVE you f@g!

Quote from waynos :sorry for the spelling my girlfriend was talking to me whilst i was writing this thread and i didnt realise so many mistakes, with regards to what you get for driving for this team im not sure yet maybe a free zippo with team engraving or something but i shall now post in the proper teams area sorry for confusion

cheers

wazz

Don't worry mate, was just meant as a friendly reminder

starting a new team
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG