The online racing simulator
I-SCAR Race #2(Bob Smith's NASCAR mod)
(9 posts, started )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd2EHE5oEPk

This is just a simple video showing round 2 of the I-SCAR series. Just wanted to show the closeness of the racing in this mod.(and it actually requires more than just holding down the damn throttle the whole track! It also allows the use of multiple racing lines.) I got bored and made it in like 5 minutes, so don't mind the sh**tyness. And that annoying scratching sound is my teammate messaging me on xfire, don't mind that please, and yes I know that the sound starts lagging near the end...lol
Quote from SidiousX :don't mind the sh**tyness.

Even though a proper edited video would be a VERY good promo.

Anyway, where can I see the mod? Im kinda in the middle of searching for tweaked cars to feature in the video
Kinda random but that was sweet.
Would definitely like to watch a decent video made with the mod.

Shows promise though.
Quote from Bob Smith :Would definitely like to watch a decent video made with the mod.

Shows promise though.

Sadly, it says the 0.5Z which Im running is not compatible, which is a necessity for me, since I need to run the tweak too, so I could have it racing against another, tweaked car.
Quote from squidhead :
Even though a proper edited video would be a VERY good promo.

Anyway, where can I see the mod? Im kinda in the middle of searching for tweaked cars to feature in the video

Look in the info for the video

Quote from LFSn00b :Is this the race where i started 3rd last and finished 3rd?

Anyways, you could of just pointed us to the direction of the mod, and send us the replay? :P

Check info

Quote from squidhead :Sadly, it says the 0.5Z which Im running is not compatible, which is a necessity for me, since I need to run the tweak too, so I could have it racing against another, tweaked car.

I think he knows, he made the mod xD
I won this race
for such a crappy edited im surprised how much i enjoyed and watch of it...
lol

i liked it
Like I said, I just put it together in like 5 mins with windows movie maker to show the close racing. If anyone would like to make a better one, I'd be happy to send you the replay.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG