The online racing simulator
Your Username was Not found. >.<
I just tried to go online and the blooming thing jammed up saying your username was not found. I'm sure I got my username right.
BUMP

Why nobody answers me!!!!
Quote from Danny LFS :BUMP

Why nobody answers me!!!!

Because you don't exist!!!!
Oh crap, I blew it, didn't I?

Well no idea, LFSW still lists you. I'd say your best bet is to mail the devs
What username did you type in there? You should type Danny LFS.
Sorry for doublepost...

When I type Danny LFS into the Registered username input field in the online game, it says it can't be found. Strange.
Only reason I could think of is being banned from the LFS online system
Quote from morpha :Only reason I could think of is being banned from the LFS online system

wouldn't it say something else then?
The thing is, what have I done to the devs for them to ban me from online? Now that IS strange, don't you think? I don't remember doing ANYTHING bad, ESPECIALLY when I am online (except being MAJORLY at LTC servers)
Sorry double post!

I guess my account has been HACKED!!!!!!!!11!!!!11oneoneeleven!

Check the email the devs sent me:

Quote from LFS Tech :Hello Danny LFS,

Our system detected that you used a hack online on an LFS host, allowing you to join the host with a car that you are not licensed to drive.
As a result your LFS account has been banned from LFS online usage for a period of 30 days.

Regards,

Live for Speed

***This is an automated email***

Only one explanation: My account was hacked by someone else, whch then went online with it, and used the such "hack" to join a host with a licensed car.
So change your passwords.
Ill be investgating EVERYONE who actually has hatred over me (Yes, Arox, I'm taking to YOU), and discover who was the motherf**ker who hacked me (as much as I dislike to swear, I had to on that one).
And what evidence do you have that your account was taken by someone you know? Anyway, since you only have a demo licence atm anyway, there's nothing stopping your from creating another account for the month, if you feel it was definitely not you who used the hack.
why would someone hack into a demo account that isn't theirs to use non-demo content. surely it would be easier to make your own account and hack that.
i could understand a non-demo account being hacked to use the full content. but not this.
Well with people like the Goatseforce around, it's not all that unlikely that someone would phish/brute force a demo account and fool around with it, especially if that account belongs to the team leader of a relatively well established team, which BS kind of is, right?
Quote from morpha :especially if that account belongs to the team leader of a relatively well established team, which BS kind of is, right?

I thought that team was dead.
Quote from zeugnimod :I thought that team was dead.

Might be, I wouldn't know. I've never even seen a BS online, but I assumed that's because they're all hardcore demoers like Danny

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG