Night Weather
(41 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Night Weather

Yes
Dont Care
No
Dont Know
We had a topic about that before, I'm sure, but I don't remember what the consensus was at the end.

I like the idea of every server being tied into a semi-location-based weather and time system.
Well for real tracks they could be tied together with the current weather for that track.
Another option is to let the server either choose the weather manually, or be able to link it to the weather anywhere (several services can be used to gather that information).
My only concern with a system that was totally server-specific would be people leaving when a condition they didn't like occurred. If they knew they could leave Aston Snow go to another server and run Aston Sun, I imagine a lot of people would do (such is the obsession with improving pb's in public races). That's why I'd want to keep it across all versions of that track.
But maybe let time of day run independently. Meh, I dunno.

I was thinking that might put a strain on leagues who wanted predictable weather conditions for particular events, but I guess they can't be controlled IRL so why should they in LFS?
Jesus, if LFS had real 24 hours cycle (which couldnt be changed, except wind/weather) - like World of Warcraft does -, i would offer S2 imidietly . I would probably even get an orgasm if that was implented .
Quote from thezero :Jesus, if LFS had real 24 hours cycle (which couldnt be changed, except wind/weather) - like World of Warcraft does -, i would offer S2 imidietly . I would probably even get an orgasm if that was implented .

Go back to WoW, freak.
Quote from Bose321 :Go back to WoW, freak.

What is your problem muppet? Who said that i am playing WoW first of all? Freaking noob, just becouse i dont have S2, i dont have right to post my minds about that suggestion? Get a life and some manners, thank you.
Buy a License I just realised License servers are filled with lovely people.

Weather alltogether would be nice, that would include fog, night, rain etc.
#33 - pipa
Quote from thezero :Jesus, if LFS had real 24 hours cycle (which couldnt be changed, except wind/weather) - like World of Warcraft does -, i would offer S2 imidietly . I would probably even get an orgasm if that was implented .

Go outside and experience the wonder, but dont orgasm in public please.
Holy Jesus, is all i can say after those replys. Ok, ok, i will piss off, since i dont have S2, sorry for my input .
i want dynamic more then just a mode, but if it takes a while to change i want just a night mode, because i do not do endurances but with the chances of it raining and such i would love
Quote from RMZ125 :HEY MAYBE WITH SOME OF THE CARS WE SHOULD HAVE NEON UNDER THE CAR!!!

would that be a good idea???

Wtf?

Go back to playing NFS Underground with the ricer cars.

Quote :What is your problem muppet? Who said that i am playing WoW first of all? Freaking noob, just becouse i dont have S2, i dont have right to post my minds about that suggestion? Get a life and some manners, thank you.

With an ignorant response like that, how do you expect people to treat you? o_O
Yes, PLEASE I'ld love to have some online racing/drifting in midnight, with the lights on.
Quote from teedot :With an ignorant response like that, how do you expect people to treat you? o_O

I know that i was a bit rude, but he was rude even more, to threat me like a dog, just becouse i dont have full license... I didnt wanted to do any harm, i just expressed myself with a bit of sarcasm added, nothing else.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Like someone said before, it´s more important to have variable weather rather than racing at night Also Broken Engine or failures has to be integrated first, because is very unreal to change from fifth to first gear without braking and not having your engine burned or broken into pieces.
I´m not saying no to night weather, i only say that variable weather or engine failures is a must before anything.
There is already engine damage from overrevving. Altough the engine won't completely fail, by down shifting aggressively you can cause significant damage to your engine. It only effects longer races though.
Please use existing threads on this topic.
This thread is closed

Night Weather
(41 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG