The online racing simulator
Lfs switch after Restart to demo account
Hi i (we) have a Problem
My friend (speak no english) have a problem since two day everytime he play Lfs and shutdown the Pc he loose her account and Lfs switch from S2 back to Demo account.

There is only 1 unlocker left now !
what should we do / Install new and unlock then ?
plz help
thx
Make sure his PC's logon has write access to the LFS/data/misc folder.

Thats likely to be a cause of the problem.
In the misc folder--> is this the .ply file that we looking for ?
Just the whole misc directory.
This time the unlocking work (and hold after restart)

but thx
Same problem and not sure about the fix
Hello, In spite of my Join Date, I am new to LFS. I purchased my first license, downloaded and installed the full version of LFS S2 yesterday, and I have the same problem with the program reverting to the Demo after I exit it.
Does giving the PC logon write access to the Misc folder in the Data folder mean changing the Read Only attribute in the Misc folder Properties? I clicked on this attribute to remove the Read Only status for this folder and all the subfolders and files but it reverts to Read Only after I close the Properties window. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Yes, make sure that none of LFS is read only. If it's not changing then hmmmmmm. Can you try using the command prompt (cmd) to change the attributes? e.g. "attrib -r -s -h *.*" whilst your in the LFS folder.

Also, make sure you have actually unzipped it, and you're not running it from a CD. We've had people try this and then wonder why they can't unlock or install skins etc.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG