The online racing simulator
Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
@ Forbin - Well, at least it won't be coming home in the morning with huge, festering wounds and just sleep all day
Quote from easyed :I can prolly make some evening races - sounds fun

Enlighten a noob - what are the CTRA restrictions for the GT2 cars??

noobs in the old CTRA servers were required to spend an ample amount of time in restricted GTR's before they were allowed to graduate to the full on white-knuckle monsters.

simply put, they used intake restrictions as such:
FZR 20%
XRR 25%
FXR 23%

can make for some great racing if youre not used to the big boy toys, or just suck like most of us.....
Quote from z-ro 8 :check this out.

post yer comments and suggestions in the thread

im ready to race so let's get goin'

won't load for me and i can't be arsed to register to another forum if it did.
Quote from bunder9999 :won't load for me and i can't be arsed to register to another forum if it did.

nvm,
just trying to get something going. if you "can't be arsed" then meh
will definatly show up if I have a second...or if i'm enebriated enough.
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999 : because i can
Quote from MAGGOT :Syphilis aside, I'm far too drunk at this time of night to pilot a vehicle; simulated or otherwise.

You are never too drunk for a demolition derby in the car park
Quote from z-ro 8 :nvm,
just trying to get something going. if you "can't be arsed" then meh

what's wrong with the lfs forum then?
Quote from z-ro 8 :nothing, shut up and come race.

i'm watching ottawa cream toronto.

i joined (aw)fox pro during the intermission but you had left.
i hate the fox. and sorry didn't see ya join.....
Quote from z-ro 8 :@goonie, hell yes. Fras' idea right?
@5-6-ACE, getting S2 also???

Of course...I just dont want to buy S2 untill my wheel gets here =\

Playing with my mouse sucks...lol
Quote from z-ro 8 :i hate the fox. and sorry didn't see ya join.....

well, you didn't miss much... as usual, everyone crashed into each other and burner restarted the race repeatedly.
Does this mean you gonna keep your laggy ass's of our UK servers ?

You play over there , and we will play over here

Runs and hides
I'll come out and play if it is an original combo. No AS3 with anything!!!! Someone suggested LX4's...This was a good idea. Not as much fun as the LX6's but better for the kids that like to go full out and crash everyone.

Maybe SO3 or SO3R in LX4's. I've a good set for there and willing to share.

Need to race in the evening though not the middle of the night!!! I go to bed early because I'm old and have a job. I know Iknow how friggin boring
has anyone taken a stab at an actual website yet? i'm bored, so i could probably crank one out over the next couple days...
Why the F%$# would we need a website to get together to race? Just set a start time here and if people show up they show up. Pop onto FM vent and ask if anyone is racing yet.

Easy peasy
don't ask me, it was sortof z-ro's idea... :hide:
Don't listen to anything that Douche says. He drives in the nude and never showers + He has a website already up and FM has a site, and RSR has a site. I'm sure between all of us we can set aside a small thread to set up a time. Or we could just put it in here.

How bout 6PM Eastern?

Now someone pick a server.
Pfff Todd, some of us arent home from work until 6PM Eastern, then need to eat. I'd say 7 or 7:30 would be more appropriate
Get back in your box like I told ya!! We can start at 6PM and you youngn's can go all night for all I care. I just want to get a race or 2 in before I have to go to sleep.
muppets!
just go on vent sometime after like 6 and pick a server from there?
Quote from sk8line69 :just go on vent sometime after like 6 and pick a server from there?

i'm waiting...
I'm on FM vent waiting for some races to start
good racing tonight with you guys... maybe next time we'll agree on a car i can actually drive.

... and a bigger grid.

Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG