The online racing simulator
Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
I like the idea But I noticed you mentioned North America without remembering Canada.
Everyone knows Canadian Drivers Rule! (the best!)
Seriously though, one of the things I like best about racing (lfs) online is the chance to race with the best from all over. When the light goes green, Go!
It adds to the challange.
I'm up for some NA action, but I usually race in the day during my lunch. At night I have a son to put to bed then a wife to entertain in the evening.
Quote from Wm. Peddle :I like the idea But I noticed you mentioned North America without remembering Canada.
Everyone knows Canadian Drivers Rule! (the best!)
Seriously though, one of the things I like best about racing (lfs) online is the chance to race with the best from all over. When the light goes green, Go!
It adds to the challange.

Thats why I said NA and not USA lol

I love canucks!
I say us Scottish Folk should take over, theres enough of us
enough with the chit chat, lets schedule some racing!! anyone up to making a website?
Oh my, we're doomed.
Quote from logitekg25 :enough with the chit chat, lets schedule some racing!! anyone up to making a website?

Geocities or Tripod?
I luv amerika.
@goonie, hell yes. Fras' idea right?
@5-6-ACE, getting S2 also???
@MijnWraak: Creton!!!!!
@Alien: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
@bunder: yeah, less kiddies=better racing
@dadge: i can put up a section in the forum @www.raceway33.com......someone come up with a name for this section.

Since we are all spread out over umpteen servers at any given time, and several of us own said servers, maybe we can each host these nights. could open up the knowledge base of which servers and combos are available.
It seems many people frequent the same servers over and over just because that's what they are familiar with.
FM has 146,000 servers, bunder has at least one, RSR has one, i have two.....maybe do a combo-vote and a different server could host on a different week.......?????

As Goonie(and Fras) said, we are all fighting for the same drivers at any given day.....

my 2 cents....
I'll be on around 9:30pm Eastern tonight. Tell me where to be and I'll be there.

I'm not opposed to all meeting up on a server outside the US - Race Center or FOX Racing for example. My network card doesn't discriminate.
alright anybody up for GT2's at SO1?Simple combo, CTRA restrictions imposed for us non aliens....Server [raceway33]GTR is currently set up this way.Maybe we could have a couple short races and a mini-enduro?I'll be on this afternoon, and maybe we can have enduro by 9 or 10 EST....
Quote from z-ro 8 :alright anybody up for GT2's at SO1?Simple combo, CTRA restrictions imposed for us non aliens...

i smell a fzr dominance coming...
no matter what i drive i lose

EDIT: wanna start it off easy with basic street cars (just a suggestion)
UFR's could be fun.
I'd love some LX4 racing on like Westhill or BL1. KY3R and KY2 are cool too.
ufr's or uf1's would be fun, but a classic XFG XRG match up would be like the red sox Vs. the Yankees (american joke :razz
check this out.

post yer comments and suggestions in the thread

im ready to race so let's get goin'
I can prolly make some evening races - sounds fun

Enlighten a noob - what are the CTRA restrictions for the GT2 cars??
Take a good, well balanced car. Then completely neuter it (50% intake, 200kg ballast).
#50 - pipa
Quite a heavy thread

Americans unite!!!
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG