The online racing simulator
Hi racers

#43 Fluid Racing skin for the 1st round.
With drivers names and in 2048 now
Attached images
FZR_Fluid_MoE_KY.jpg
nfinity skins for GT1 & GT2
Theres a ton of names on there cos i havent a clue who's doing the round, and im not sure whether i'd be able to make changes to it before the stupid deadlines whenever that is these days.

Update 9th Oct - updated skins & gt2 filename
GT2 skin will hopefully lose a few names from the top before qual once the lineup is given.
Attached images
XRR_nf_MoE5-1a.jpg
FZR_nF_MoE5-1b.jpg
awesome, awesome skins Paul!

Really loving the gt2.
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(PaulC2K) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
-
Quote from PaulC2K :thx dwb.

Pecker you n00b, the 2048 vers is on the nfinity forum, guessing i attached the vers for lfsw

Well yea i know that but i had to get the file size down cause it was 2.2mb and the forum size was 2.0mb, i did not have the software to resize so i got r4ptor todo it for me (thx again) and had to get dwb to edit your post with the right skin (thx dwb), so your the noob for cocking up .

Quote from PaulC2K :Hmm forum is missing a load of replies now i swapped browser and i see gt2 skin but old edit time...ok, time settings arent right.

Thats cause dwb deleted them and i am guessing he will do the same for these.
Quote from rc10racer :Thats cause dwb deleted them and i am guessing he will do the same for these.

Yup, just keeping it tidy in here.
#06 n1Racing skin for round 1
Attached images
XRR_n1_MoE09KY12.jpg
Please note: You must post a skin within 24hr of race start, aka 12:00 UTC on Friday. If you do not have a skin posted by that time, you cannot qualify. If you do not qualify, you do not race.

The skin you use in qualifying does not need to have the race roster on it. However, the final skin with race roster must be posted by the driver nominations deadline, 21:00 UTC.

Sorry for the conflicting deadlines/deadline loopholes this round. We'll work to streamline the process by round 2.
SR skins updated with driver roster.
asddsa
Attached images
FZR_spdoGt2Ky3.jpg
XRR_spdoGt1Ky3.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Please note: You must post a skin within 24hr of race start, aka 12:00 UTC on Friday. If you do not have a skin posted by that time, you cannot qualify. If you do not qualify, you do not race.

The skin you use in qualifying does not need to have the race roster on it. However, the final skin with race roster must be posted by the driver nominations deadline, 21:00 UTC.

Sorry for the conflicting deadlines/deadline loopholes this round. We'll work to streamline the process by round 2.

Just to confirm, skins with line-ups do not need to be posted until 21 UTC this evening assuming we have already posted skins without line-ups?
Quote from joshdifabio :Just to confirm, skins with line-ups do not need to be posted until 21 UTC this evening assuming we have already posted skins without line-ups?

Looks like I get even more confused about our rules than the drivers/teams do.

The above is correct.

However, I need to make an amendment to my previous post:

All other postings regarding deadlines indicate that teams have until Q2 to choose their car type. Since Q2 is at 19:00 UTC and the 24-hour deadline posted above is at 12:00 UTC, this is a conflict. As such, I'll be going with our earlier ruling: You must post a skin that is correctly formatted aside from roster by the time of Q2 (19:00 UTC). You must have a skin with the correct roster posted by the confirmation deadline (21:00 UTC).

Once again, sorry for all the confusion/loopholes. We do have a plan to streamline this deadline process for round 2 and beyond, and I'll post about that after round 1 is done with.
GT1 Skin done, GT2 coming soon
Attached images
XRR_nf_MoE5-1a.jpg
Alternative MOE skin for the first round.
Attached images
XRR_alternative_MOE.jpg
Skinpack HERE

Has all teams as their skins were up until and including the #low-racing update.

According to what I got, the following teams skins are sans driver names:
The Danish Racing Team
10 TDRT with roster
Attached images
FZR_TDRT_MOE.jpg
Skinpack HERE - includes all teams, all skins appear to have rosters and everything else. Unless anyone posts anything new, this should be the official one.

Also, track ads with a small update, findable here - we (me and boothy) have decided to use Elektrik Kar's High-Res pack, which is here Me and boothy may "Autumnnify" SO for the race there, so we may release our own texture mods for that. But for now, if you want to do any screenies or your own videos, it would help consistency if you used the Elektrik Kar pack.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :This isn't really a big deal, but there's no chance of getting one in native 2048^2?

i fixed it for a next race.
One of our members uploaded our GT2 skin without names to LFSWorld, and he's not back until the race gets underway. Therefore I've renamed our GT2 skin, as advised by DWB. Here's the skin with the new name.
Attached images
FZR_spdoGt2Ky3a.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG