The online racing simulator
12 Hours of Kyoto GP Long: Skins

Hello drivers and teams!

Please use this thread to post your 2048x2048 skins for Round 1: 12 Hours of Kyoto Grand Prix Long. As per the rules, skins must be posted at least 24 hours before the start of your team's first qualifying session. The appropriate round logo pack is found below.

Please remember that if your team is fielding a car in each class, the two cars' skins should be sufficiently different that the admins and commentators can tell them apart by sight alone.

Please remember to use the GT2 bumper bar for all GT2 skins.

Skin templates are available here.

Event Logo Pack:

Round 1: 12 Hours of Kyoto GP Long

-----

Please note:

We've identified a bit of a snag in the rules:
1. Skins must be posted prior to qualifying
2. Skins must include car roster for the race
3. Car roster for the race must be posted by Friday before the race at 21:00 UTC.

i.e., the deadline for your race roster is actually much earlier than stated in the thread.

As such, teams will be allowed to qualify with a version of the skin that doesn't include driver names or flags. However, this skin must be replaced by a skin with names/flags by the time of the roster confirmation deadline.

We realize that this isn't the most elegant solution, and will continue to work on finding a better one.

Teams Eligible for Q1:

All teams eligible.
LFSLA's Skin.

*Updated.
**Updated with roster.
Attached images
FZR_GT2_12hKYGP.jpg
-
(three_jump) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(DeadWolfBones) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
My bad, will update soon.
Please note:

We've identified a bit of a snag in the rules:
1. Skins must be posted prior to qualifying
2. Skins must include car roster for the race
3. Car roster for the race must be posted by Friday before the race at 21:00 UTC.

i.e., according to the current rules, the deadline for your race roster is actually much earlier than stated in the thread.

As such, teams will be allowed to qualify with a version of the skin that doesn't include driver names or flags. However, this skin must be replaced by a skin with names/flags by the time of the roster confirmation deadline.

We realize that this isn't the most elegant solution, and will continue to work on finding a better one.
Quote from ElvisArg :My bad, will update soon.

The only pressing change is the rear end--the bumper bar must stand out from the rest of the skin. No neon yellow rear ends.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :The only pressing change is the rear end--the bumper bar must stand out from the rest of the skin. No neon yellow rear ends.

Neon yellow fixed.
-
(three_jump) DELETED by three_jump
-
(Dmt) DELETED by Dmt
Updated with Roster.
Quote from Dmt :spdo gt2

skin

So I just bitched at LFSLA for their GT2 skin having a bright yellow rear end and then you post this?

Please, if possible DO NOT make your GT2 skins bright yellow.

The neon yellow GT2 bumper bar MUST stand out from the solid color around it.
Quote from Dmt :spdo gt2
skin

Please do MAGGOT a favor and re-save with lower or no jpg compression?
Quote from traxxion :Please do MAGGOT a favor and re-save with lower or no jpg compression?

Its the 'Driver Name' on the sites which makes this skin

ima shut up now, cos ive got like nooooo time to complete either of our skins for this earlier than usual deadline.
Mitz sucks.
orange skin sucks... Do the back of the yeelow one black or something
#14 - Dmt
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :orange skin sucks... Do the back of the yeelow one black or something

Since when fanboys have right to talk? :P
Quote from DeadWolfBones :DO NOT make your GT2 skins bright yellow

Do not paint any of cars yellow, leave it to us, please
Might aswell hand them the GT2 crown now...
#19 - arco
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Might aswell hand them the GT2 crown now...

nah, DWB & Appie announced new balancing for the GT2 class earlier, they have to race with me at the wheel. GT2 wooden spoon is going to Sirius now
PLEASE NOTE: Skins must be posted 24 hours before the start of the qualifying session. This means that, at the moment, only 2 teams will be able to qualify on Sunday. The deadline for posting skins in order to attend Q1 is Saturday at 19:00 UTC. (This doesn't apply to teams named to replace F1RST GT2 or any other drop-outs.)

* As noted in the OP, teams may qualify with a "generic" skin that does not include the race driver roster.
14 "Warbirds Team" Skin
Attached images
FZR_wbt_moeky3.jpg
02 - #low-racing
Attached images
FZR_low-MoE2-KY3.jpg
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG