The online racing simulator
-TRR- Team Server NOW OPEN!
(67 posts, closed, started )
Uhhr, yer around about that time .

Even when i wasnt really a part of Team Rock, I Remember good memories of you 2.

Arox was the man who introduced me to you and the team.

Plus to all the people who say Walter is a crasher, Looks like hes having fun tbh..

Last time i played with him, we raced and done stunts, hes not just a crasher.
Go to IM or private messeges. They are here for a reason.
Just have a argument on Skype and just make up.. Your relationship used to be strong.

Where is the love??..
Quote :Not to let your reputation down or something, but you might want to reconsider a few(at least this one) of your members .

I was afk @ my own server, then came back and saw this in the chat, so decided to check the replay.

Turned out he rammed rammed me out of track ...

Oh and here is what I saw when I got back;

http://i38.tinypic.com/30mtkdf.png

/me Smells a BAN STICK cooking in the oven...
Oh my, this thread is awesome.

Almost all of the forum eejits together in one thread.

Make room, I want in as well. :-P
RockClan, I Need to speak to you on skype o.0
Quote from aroX123 :You really use drugs dont you.

Let me post some replays of you and tommy clearly not knowing how to drive

Thats back to 2007 but who cares.

Replays are from Patch Y:
Attached files
ban arox123.mpr - 357.8 KB - 88 views
tommy faalt hard.mpr - 25.7 KB - 78 views
But of course, walter has his own team, he can decide what to do, i dont.
This is his thread with his "racing". So i guess we are spamming a bit. Ill shut up, maybe get a talk with walter.
Quote from rockclan :Nonesence

1st replay. If you look at the beginning, i see you crash and say you had 2 fps, i remember talking to you on skype with it and you where laughing and saying brb gotta get something. Thats why you crashed. You have another tag from another team, i'm not so sure why? But about why i hit you is because you said mean words that was supposed to be funny, you came back and said, hey bitch i am back, your mother is fat. Then i hit you....
But that is only one replay by me and tommy. I got about 200 replays that says "rocky" and "crash" on it, with you hitting some guy. And tommy about 20 replays since he doesn't play much lfs.

2nd replay. Thats is nothing wrong with tommy, clearly he has understeer and hits you and you say he doesn't understand how to drive.
Quote from aroX123 : But about why i hit you is because you said mean words that was supposed to be funny, you came back and said, hey bitch i am back, your mother is fat.

I have never said anything like that about someone's mother.
I know that in the past I've been rude against my mother, but never against someone esle's.

Also really strange that you remember a 2007 thing?
I allways remember bad jokes
Quote from aroX123 :I allways remember bad jokes

I had never been AFK, so how can I had came back?
Racername: -TRR- Rocky7up
Online at: clean racing 3

Lol
Do you people really have nothing better to do?
This thread is closed

-TRR- Team Server NOW OPEN!
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG