The online racing simulator
#12 - SR GT1 and #35 - SR GT2 skins for round 1 attached.
Attached images
XRR_SR_MOEGT1.jpg
FZR_SR_MoEGT2.jpg
33 AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team
Attached images
FZR_AMT_12hKYGP.jpg
08 and 36 CoRe Racing GT1 & GT2 skins:
Attached images
XRR_CoReMoEGT1R1.jpg
FZR_CoReGT2R1.jpg
#05 - My3id Gaming GT1 and GT2
Added a list of teams eligible for Q1 to the OP.

2 hours till skin deadline for Q1.
*breathe* sorry for the delay. Western German Slalom Championship was in my way

Anyway here are our GT1 #7 and GT2 #40 Skins for Kyoto GP Long
Attached images
FZR_MoE40-GT2R1.jpg
FZR_MoE07-GT1R1.jpg
TDRT Round 1 skin. (without driver roster)
Attached images
FZR_TDRT_MOE.jpg
#09 SpeedCore Round 1 skin.
Attached images
XRR_speedcore_moe.jpg
#04 spdoRacing GT1 XRR and #32 spdoRacing GT2 FZR.

Let me know if there are any mistakes.
Attached images
XRR_spdoGt1Ky3.jpg
FZR_spdoGt2Ky3.jpg
#42 - GT2 - FZ50 GTR
Estonian Endurance Racers
skin for this round.
Attached images
FZR_EER09kyv2.jpg
The deadline for Q1 skin posting has passed. Thanks to all who got their skins in on time.
SkinPack will all skins posted before the Q1 deadline can be downloaded from HERE.

You can have also trackads and some edits I did to track textures (basically "repainted" track striping. chalkALPHA.dds with the curbs is included. Remember to back up your old textures if you use these ! Get 'em HERE.
Conquest Racing skin for 1st round.
Attached images
FZR_cq_moe2010R1.jpg
Fluid's skin for qualify, the format is 1024, we're sorry about that, we will fix this soon.
Since we're posting the skin after the deadline, it means that we can't attend Q1?
Attached images
FZR_Fluid_KYql.jpg
Quote from indie :Fluid's skin for qualify, the format is 1024, we're sorry about that, we will fix this soon.
Since we're posting the skin after the deadline, it means that we can't attend Q1?

That's correct, unfortunately. But please do attend the Media Day event just after Q1.

Nice skin, by the way!
Here's the skin for the !cewolves Racing Team.

As our application was accepted just "seconds" before the deadline we hope we can do Q1
Attached images
XRR_icemoe_46_ky3.jpg
#06 n1Racing skin for media day
Attached images
XRR_n1_KY12media.jpg
Quote from J.s.S :#06 n1Racing skin for media day

I have no words.

Edit: attached #01 F1RST Racing skin for round 1.
Attached images
XRR_F1RSTMOE0910KY3.jpg
#11 Ocius Racing skin for round 1.
Attached images
FZR_MOE_11_R1.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :That's correct, unfortunately. But please do attend the Media Day event just after Q1.

Nice skin, by the way!

We will be there. Thanks
Hi drivers and admins,

As helpfully pointed out by one team leader, in this post I state that teams will have until their first on-track session to choose their car type. This contradicts with the requirement of having your skins posted within 24 hours of the session start. As such, to be fair to teams who had a hard time deciding their car type due to the late announcement of the balancing, we are relaxing the rules for this round only.

All teams are eligible for both Q1 and Q2, regardless of skin readiness re: the deadline. However, as something of a compromise, the deadline is still in effect for the race--you must have skin posted within 24 hours of the race start (12:00 UTC next Friday the 9th). As before, your car type for the season is defined by whatever you use in your first on-track session.

If possible, you should still post your high-res skin (2048x2048 pixel) before the session begins.

Thanks for your attention to detail! It's what keeps this series fair for everyone.

-MoE Admins
Hello everybody!

Skin E-team

FZR_ER1MOE
Attached images
FZR_ER1MOE.jpg
#45 RAPTOR-RACING Quali Skin
Attached images
FZR_RAPTORmoeKy3Q.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG