The online racing simulator
Amazing crash.
(36 posts, started )
Amazing crash.
http://www.break.com/index/min ... ll-flip-racing-crash.html

The reason this made me remember LFS is because the turn looks like the right hander after the straight in BL1. This exact thing happens to me in the game every time almost (yea i suck).

Its kind of amazing how he got out himself too.
Anyone know which track this is?
Also a good comparation with LFS is when you pass a barrier and that bug makes you flip
he didn't even brake till he was on the sand
I can't rememberthe Drivers Name from the Top of my Head. But i remember He didn't have any brakes.

I don't know exactly what hapend but somehow his Brake Lines got damaged and finally leaked wich lead to the accident.
The Drivers alright though. Bit banged up but no serious injuries.

The Crash happened at the Sachsenring btw. According to Datalogging he was going at 171km/h at the point of impact.
looked like a arcade game crash
Do a barrel roll.
#7 - 5haz
SimBin physics mode.
#9 - J@tko
And he got out like nothing happened - lol
Read the description, I DID THAT ALL THE TIME!!!

Still do
Pff showoff
Atleast land on the top
Quote from Highsider9 :I can't rememberthe Drivers Name from the Top of my Head. But i remember He didn't have any brakes.

Driver's name is Nico Bastian.
On reading the video title I :worried:'d. But then I saw it was it a BMW MINI and I 'd

Quote from dougie-lampkin :On reading the video title I :worried:'d. But then I saw it was it a BMW MINI and I 'd

Same

BMW Mini's aren't real Minis. They're Bigs.
Psshh, I'l take a BMW Mini over a classic Mini any day
Suit yourself, but a classic Mini will take a BMW MINI any day

Classic P:W = 65 bhp : 620 kg = 1:9.54 (1.3l 90's Sprite)
New P:W = 95 bhp : 1175 kg = 1:12.37 (1.6l '09 One)

Both are the most basic models that were available, they come closer when you look at the Cooper S models, but the classic is still half the weight

It has surprised a nice few MINI drivers on the roads, particularly when it sticks to the road like glue at 50mph around roundabouts

I love my little car, wouldn't swap it for anything else on the roads
There's an awesome Mini GT with a vtec engine round our way, goes like stink
Classic Mini + Motorcycle engine
#20 - senn
vtec is a bit soft...

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Suit yourself, but a classic Mini will take a BMW MINI any day

Classic P:W = 65 bhp : 620 kg = 1:9.54 (1.3l 90's Sprite)
New P:W = 95 bhp : 1175 kg = 1:12.37 (1.6l '09 One)

No argument there, but I like to have a little luxury and comfort in my car I have to admit, though, that I've never driven a classic Mini.
Quote from superslider :This exact thing happens to me in the game every time almost (yea i suck).

Brake pedal is the left one, clear ?
Quote from obsolum :No argument there, but I like to have a little luxury and comfort in my car I have to admit, though, that I've never driven a classic Mini.

Yes, luxurious it is not. There's about |------| this much rear leg room (to scale) and I have to leave the heater on full during the summer to keep the engine cool, and keep it on cold during the winter to stop it cutting out. The lack of suspension is amazing when you want to boot it around some back roads, but having to stop to go over speed bumps in 1st is not cool, and then there's the ever present risk of beaching on the top of said speed bumps, since I have 80mm clearance from exhaust silencer to ground

Amazing crash.
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG