The online racing simulator
DFP is making me mad
(18 posts, started )
DFP is making me mad
I just bought a used dfp but i cant configure anything. i downloaded the logitech profiler but i cant figure this out? anyone know how to do this. I know its a noob thing but i couldnt find anything on this
#2 - IDUI
A helpful post by Gabkicks:

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/ ... php?p=2178816#post2178816

(For overall effects strength most LFS'ers use anything between 101 and 105.)

In addition set your ingame wheel rotation to the same value you set it to in the profiler.
Set Wheel turn compensation to 1.
Force to around 30 and adjust it while driving to your liking as this varies depending on car/setup.
Also, its been a while since i've used a steering wheel. would I need the 24v adapter, seems the steering wheel gets power from the pc. it recognizes it, it just wont let me use it
You need to search lfs.exe and add it to a game profile in logitech profiler.
Quote from O.Varela :You need to search lfs.exe and add it to a game profile in logitech profiler.

i did that. but it still wont work. im so lost right now. its been forever since i've played lfs and wanted to do it right this time but this wheel wont work.
There is a combination to activate the DFP, I dont remember if it's select+R2.
in game? or the profiler?
Anytime anywhere, just make the combination and the two green lights should be on.
oh well i've got that left light blinking. they were on earlier but now the left blinks and the right just stays on
nah, i dont have it at the moment. i take it i need it? the game shows the wheel is there and so does the pc.
Quote from Chuggins :would I need the 24v adapter

No, they included it to increase their carbon footprint, customers are meant to throw it out
Of course you need it! What a silly question
Try with the adapter
I was hoping for a different answer lol. i was hoping i didnt need it, i'll have to pick one up tomorrow i guess. i really wanted to use the steering wheel since i hate the controller. thanks for the help though.
A reminder, if you dont use the adapter, then the DFP should be with no power and the FFB motor wont work.
i guess what confused me is the lights on the wheel
Well, assuming the manufacturer would put a 24v inlet on the wheel for nothing is what makes it a silly question. USB provides 5v 500ma max, easily enough for a microcontroller and some LEDs, but nowhere near enough for FFB.
Ah true, i shoulda known lol, thanks for the help

DFP is making me mad
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG