The online racing simulator
What he does or what not is not up to us to judge. The statement "I have a life" and "you don't have a life" is really lame if you ask me.. If he enjoys it, why not let him do it? It's an archivement none the less.
Quote from The Very End :What he does or what not is not up to us to judge. The statement "I have a life" and "you don't have a life" is really lame if you ask me.. If he enjoys it, why not let him do it? It's an archivement none the less.

words of wisdom
Just did some simple math: He joined in sep 05, since then its been round about 1600 days. Now for each day, that would be about 625 km. Since he was not online each and every day, that result should be raised by a few more kms for each day, say 700-900 km each day. Considering that he has done a lot of it on the oval in the very beginning for quite some time, where, as we all know, raising the distance count is relatively easy, it's a pretty normal ratio IMO.

Being devoted to something, say a hobby perhaps, makes one having no live? Face it, you don't have a clue what you're talking about since all you've only got are these stats and all you do is assuming that he ain't got anything else to do. I'm seriously wondering, who's got the issues here?
Quote from iFastLT :He really doesn't have live, whenever I connect to FOX Junkies, he is always there... Something's wrong with him

Maybe because he is administering the server you joker
And we all know that moderating a server of 32+ people can be a pain in the ass
Quote from okijuhans :I dont care that he is ovalf-g, but its historical to see that 1 000 000 mark is reached soon by a single driver.

Congrats, at the moment he has 999504 km.

(IF THIS IS POSTED OR SOMEWHERE, PLEASE DELETE)

is that all ?

ive done

929807794.789 km
Quote from sldwayz :is that all ?

ive done

929807794.789 km

your stats:

Total stats:
Travelled distance:15526 Km
Fuel burnt:6479 Ltr
Laps:1788

i understand that it was meant to be somekind of a joke(i think), but i like to be a smartass sometimes!
OMG ... 120.000 laps on KY1 with BF1 ... this is crazy !

But something is totally wrong in LFS.

Failure now result first on all LFS Stats but this is totally absurd.

In LFS there are a lot of track and a lot of cars, why make one only stats considering that for Failure the 98% of kms are with the same car and track ?

For example i think that it would be more realistic that if we can see the top 10 for any track and any car.

I'm sorry but i can understand this so i can't make my compliments to Failure especially considering that after 120.000 he has not the WR on that combo
it's overall results (no matter on what combo) so i can't see anything wrong here. And i think he has deserved it...i highly doubt that you could find such a dedication to do the same!

ps. WR's are for puss*s
Little did you all know, Failure's been dead since he completed his first lap at KY1. He couldn't take the monotony and just died on the spot with his foot planted to the floor.

When you see the oval, you die.
-
(BullHorn) DELETED by SamH : Unacceptable language
-
(michele0676) DELETED by SamH : Unneeded
In fact I'm just saying my opinion without offend anyone.
Indeed i've said about something wrong in LFS stats.
If Failure enjoy making a lot of laps in Oval, i'm happy for him.
In life everyone has fun as he wishes
Quote from Mazz4200 :12. Was Bob Smith born to natural parents or was he actually cut to size on a lathe? No, he was formed from the reconstituted earwax of LFS beta testers and assorted belly button fluff from the "First Hungarian Lilliput Midget Troupe" of the 1920's, at least that's what i was told

Pure signature stuff man
Some say he is afraid of cats,
and that if he closed LFS the world would end.

All we know is he's called FM-Failure
Quote from michele0676 :OMG ... 120.000 laps on KY1 with BF1 ... this is crazy !

But something is totally wrong in LFS.

Failure now result first on all LFS Stats but this is totally absurd.

In LFS there are a lot of track and a lot of cars, why make one only stats considering that for Failure the 98% of kms are with the same car and track ?

For example i think that it would be more realistic that if we can see the top 10 for any track and any car.

I'm sorry but i can understand this so i can't make my compliments to Failure especially considering that after 120.000 he has not the WR on that combo

120,000 ky1/bf1 laps is 357,600km or 35.76% [/Pedantic git]

As a more general point not necessarily relating to the person... I would not put too much weight into the fact he does not have the WR. That would mean spending time alone hotlapping rather than racing other people which is essentially why we are here.

Besides, when it comes to the majority of oval combination, Plaztik has most of those sewn up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG