The online racing simulator
osr advertsitment
(29 posts, started )
is that a perfect tool for recording videos in lfs? is it free? why do i smell like a ferrit?
Quote from LFSn00b :Horrrible!

The jerky camera effects made it unwatchable. Not to mention that the effects claimed to be good on YT comments, theyre horrible.(as YT comments have always been.) The cockpit view on the FOX has a fatal flaw when you just turn the camera yourself to the crashing car.

Some shots include you pressing shift+f after you've started the clip. the idea is to do the opposite. Besides you still see the timeline below the clips. Some shots also feature shift+f the whole clip. Why?

Also you forgot the mirror on and it ruins the whole video along with the horribly done text effects, and the text has no other effect whatsoever, just the horrid glow. Also normal unedited TV simulator effect and crappy transitions.

Especially hate the part where you failed at doing proper shake effect after horribly changing from pitstop to a finish line. Try newblue effects pack.

You used also too much FOV on the pink FO8.

The pace lap part is also misleading. All you did was show FBM's racing down at lap 1.

The song is also overused. The second is just horrid. Both are also unfitting.

On the last part you also used the TAB button which is a no-no if you are going to do a proper video.

Then comes the text "PODIUM" and suddenly there appears the FZR's, then back to the text and then 3 formulas parked?

Lastly, "THIS IS OSR". Here i finally started breathing and went thankful that the video ended.

Why do you call this a promo? A promo should not include crashing or people will think your server involves a lot of crashing. After watching this I wouldn't enter the server, for sure.

Overall it's another 1/10 with nothing good to provide.
+FPS - atleast it wasnt a movie with max. 0.001fps.

- Effects are horrible - I suggest reading tutorials and buying proper effect packs, not to use normal sony vegas effects.

- Camera work is even worse - Improve camera smoothing in shift+u

- Chat is visible - Open cfg.txt and find "MPR Message block" -line. Put a number "2" after "MPR message block".

- Tyre menu, timeline and HUD is sometimes visible. - Press shift+F 2 times.

- Grammar - Mostly horrible. - Suggesting to finish school before doing videos.

- FOV - few shots had way too much fov.

- TAB button - NEVER use it when you record.

- Music - Try to find a song that fits the theme/tempo a lot.

- Angles - Use interesting angles that provide full coverage of what is happening, never turn off the cars unless you have a proper idea. Never use the look keys on the video either.

for you to actually spend that amount of time writing about a video like this was FAIL. SHAME. LOL. hope you had funs
Just read the comments section and albox said it was his first video...
Why not add that to your first post then?

osr advertsitment
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG