The online racing simulator
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This race was not boring, it can never be boring at this track, the spectacle alone is worth watching. The cars looked fantastic, lots of sideways action and plenty of drama too. Webber is still the unluckiest driver in F1, and Sutil gets the Ide award for stupidity.

Yes the cars seem extra raucous in that environment. It may have lacked overtaking battles, but it had a sense of unpredictability to it today, which for me tends to be what defines whether an F1 race is "boring" or not.

Sutil's t-bone of Heidfeld was a selfish act, totally careless, hopefully he gets his wrist slapped. Imagine if Hamilton had done that, what kind of stuff people would be writing here. I thought Webber thoroughly deserved the penalty too.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This race was not boring, it can never be boring at this track, the spectacle alone is worth watching. The cars looked fantastic, lots of sideways action and plenty of drama too. Webber is still the unluckiest driver in F1, and Sutil gets the Ide award for stupidity.

Agreed, but the first lap was intense, there were overtakes all down the field. As races go it wasn't boring at all. You won't get action all the time EVERYRACE anyway, so maybe you people are just too hard to please and if you are, you shouldn't bother watching F1. This was an exciting race, as races go, alot of twists and turns and unpredictability, unpredictability is entertainment, who wants to see the same 3drivers take the podium but fight all through the race? I'd prefer to see more than 3cars involved with winning a race, we've had 6different cars win a grandprix in this season, and some of you would still call this a boring season. You people should just hang yourselves if you still call this F1 boring. Why bother watching? Why bother commenting, and wasting your energy on something so boring? It pisses me off how you people call yourselves F1 fans and all you ever do is critisize it.
Quote from BlueFlame :comment and rant

I completely agree. While the race wasn't the most exciting in terms of overtaking, as with any street circuit there was the constant sense of anything can happen. If anyone did find the race that boring, or formula 1, why bother watching it if you are just going to complain.

Overall though - Hamilton drove a perfect race and deserved the win. Button was plain lucky but drove well, Rosberg was stupid but his pit stop mistake was slightly understandable.

While anything can happen, I think that Button's lead is too great now for him to be caught. We can only wait and see though.
Quote from Greboth :While anything can happen, I think that Button's lead is too great now for him to be caught. We can only wait and see though.

That and Red Bull are cursed, I just knew that something bad would happen to them in this race.
Quote from BlueFlame :who wants to see the same 3drivers take the podium but fight all through the race?

Do you mean fighting as in constantly changing position and actually passing on track?

Then I do. I couldn't care less who it is as long as there is passing on track.
Quote from Intermediate07 :Sure he won't try this again after this race today

Aarghh, what happened? I was in a toilet at the time.. when i came back, i see Button is ahead of Barichello and was like wtf..
I'll still hope the track has a coupe more overtaking opportunities, for example some corners with wider entry then exits so people can attempt diving down the inside more often.

And get rid of that stupid chicane? I don't see the point of it.
Quote from sinbad : I thought Webber thoroughly deserved the penalty too.

I was wondering why it took them 7 laps (>10mins) to decide to issue that penalty.
Quote from (The Stig) :Hammiltian is up on Pole Posistion!!!

Jes*s f*ck.

Quite boring race, pity about the Vettel penalty, but good to see Alonso and Glock on the podium!
Quote from JJ72 :And get rid of that stupid chicane? I don't see the point of it.

i still believe that eric bribed the singapore track designers to make a point of his funnels im sorry chicanes being based on real life tracks
Quote from JJ72 :

And get rid of that stupid chicane? I don't see the point of it.

The chicane is to protect the anderson bridge, so nobody goes over it side by side and causes a crash and it breaks into a million pieces. It's purpose is to not cause overtaking, a Tilke speciality.
F1 needs to review it's overtaking rules.

Webber went around Alonso and completed the move outside of the track, but if Alonso has slowed to take the corner at a sufficient speed to allow for a car to his side without them both crashing out then he'd have been overtaken, instead he ran it fully wide and Webber had to return the position later (plus the other place Alonso lost).

It's a daft rule that is spoiling races and reducing overtaking in F1 simply because it is badly defined in the small print.

Sutil was a muppet this time, he seems to be fluctuating between showing great promise and showing great stupidity. The stunt he pulled driving into Heidfeld was outrageous.

Solid race from Hamilton, can't really fault it - it just wasn't terribly exciting to watch. There was some drama in the race at times though which kept it interesting. Some are saying the race was dull, and in truth it was as there wasn't much of a race, but it does have little "drama-ettes" playing their mini-stories out, it had sub-plot - just no overall plot.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :They need the same stewards at all the races throughout the season. 'Cause right now they change them every race, don't they ?

The last time they did that they got Labour European MP Alan Donelly who's previous business contacts included a company called Ferrari... He is still involved in the stewarding, and about as above board as any other politician with a vested business interest would be in the role. If they go back to using centralised FIA stewarding without any local track it'll be fully biased again, at least the locals have different biases !

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG