The online racing simulator
Scirroco S1 content or S2?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I have a better idea!

Replace the XFG with the Scirocco

More fun for demo racers

The very first car in LFS ? No way
Quote from anttt69 :Should the Scirroco be S1 content or S2?

With the amount of work thats gone into the Rocco, getting it right with new physics. Should Sca Vi Er be giving it away for just £12??

I really think the Scirroco should have been S2 content. What do you think?

If u had searched u would have found...

Quote from Scawen :A reminder :
- The new physics will be a free update for all LFS users
- The VW Scirocco will be available to S1 and S2 license holders

That makes it pretty clear for me anyway..
Kristi: I agree with you, XFG is the best car in LFS demo(at least for me) and should not be replaced becouse of it´s great handling. It is also the best car for lfs begginers(except UF in S1 i think)
Quote from anttt69 :Should the Scirroco be S1 content or S2?

With the amount of work thats gone into the Rocco, getting it right with new physics. Should Sca Vi Er be giving it away for just £12??

I really think the Scirroco should have been S2 content. What do you think?

The Scirocco will be part of the S1 license to even out the amount of content you get when compared to an S2 license, making an S1 license better value for money. Just compare the two content details : http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents
Quote from Bigbob1993 :Kristi: I agree with you, XFG is the best car in LFS demo(at least for me) and should not be replaced becouse of it´s great handling. It is also the best car for lfs begginers(except UF in S1 i think)

it is ( the xfg ), demo's and we as a whole need a tight short track to put it to full effect ( BW rally x is good enough tho... need a tarmac style one tho... but a man can dream )

Scirroco S1 content or S2?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG