The online racing simulator
Quote from samjh :Driver of the Race? Me says Glock. Runner-up, Alonso. Honourable mention to Vettel.

Dufus of the Race? Me says Sutil. Runner-up, Trulli. Honourable mention to Rosberg.

I don't think it was Rosberg's fault really... Rubens slid there too right after so there was probably something on that lane that made it slippery.

Sutil is a dumbass...
Quote from Intermediate07 :So now i think the championship is decided.

Button would have to fail in all 3 race, which he wont do.

Remember, everyone was saying the same in 2007, with only two races to go, and a similar gap
Err Button only has a lead of 15 points to Barrichello, so nothing is over yet with 3 races to go! Hoping for Barrichello.

Wasn´t a boring race at all, some of You guys are just plain ignorant concerning whats boring and whats not!
I was quite entertained through out the whole race, its a city track with less chances of overtaking, go watch Nascar instead of crying!
Quote from Intermediate07 :i can imagine hamilton had an 17 pts advantage against Raikkonen in 2007, here it is 25 points.

Of course it's possible, but well really really difficult...

but button does not have a sandbox to bin his toca tru.. err, i mean his brawn electric tooth brush....
Yez, 15 points on Barrichello, the 25 pointsish gap is the one with Vettel.

Good race overall, this track is such a car breaker, and it was quite interresting to see everyone struggling with the brakes at the end of the race
I also think the championship is decided.

Was hoping for Barichello to make some real headway into Button's lead.

Let's face it, the 2007 and 2008 championship battles were anomalies. We can't expect this season to come down to the wire. I'll be happy to be proven wrong though.
Well.. no it isn't
Image if Button crashes in Japan and Rubens wins?
Then the gap is just 5 points.
What a crap race.
It somehow looked a bit like last year race.
Safety car,fuel pump stuck in the Toro Rosso,stupid accidents.
I mean,why do i have to watch this mess?
If i was to guess the world champion i would have said it was a battle between Hamilton and Raikkonen,maybe Massa as a third contender.
I wasn't expecting the championship to be so unpredictable.
WTF?
Shit race again.
Anyone who thinks the championship is decided must have goldfish like memory. Nothing is ever decided until the last race or there is no mathematical chance of winning, it's happened countless times over the years

Boring race tho.
Boring! I'd rather watch the grass grow! (Ok, almost)
Quote from Blas89 :Boring! I'd rather watch the grass grow! (Ok, almost)

I'd rather watch superbike(in fact i did:nod.
F1 racing has been boring for about 50 years. Watch most of the extended highlights from the BBC's archives they put on their site.

To say F1 'racing' is boring is like saying 1 plus 1 equals 2! If the races surprise you by being boring then you mustn't have a very good memory
whilst i know what you mean 50 years may be overdoing it, 82 in particular was very unpredictable with 11 different drivers wining races and no one apparently wanting want to win monaco
Quote from Intrepid :F1 racing has been boring for about 50 years. Watch most of the extended highlights from the BBC's archives they put on their site.

To say F1 'racing' is boring is like saying 1 plus 1 equals 2! If the races surprise you by being boring then you mustn't have a very good memory

Yeah, but for people to say, holy shitballs that was boring, then it really was boring, even for an F1 race.
Quote from tinvek :whilst i know what you mean 50 years may be overdoing it, 82 in particular was very unpredictable with 11 different drivers wining races and no one apparently wanting want to win monaco

Go and watch the races. I bet most of them were pretty dull bar a few battles, and a few engine blows.
Quote from garph :Yeah, but for people to say, holy shitballs that was boring, then it really was boring, even for an F1 race.

People say it EVERY single race!
Not really, I just had a quick browse of the last race comments and while I'm sure there was the odd person saying, boring, there wasn't really multiple/everyone saying it like there is for this race.
Quote from AjRose :What a crap race... I don't know why I even bother watching F1 anymore...

Indeed, a proper bore that was.

Suzuka next week tho :clapclap:
Apart from the penalties, boring race...

And why the hell was Toyota allowed to run winglets again - not only on, but under the rear wing?!
Quote from bbman :Apart from the penalties, boring race...

And why the hell was Toyota allowed to run winglets again - not only on, but under the rear wing?!

there is a 15cm wide line that goes extends from behind the driver till the end of the car.... and in that line, you can do whatever you want.

and yes, it was a boring race... i wanted vettel to crash on hatemelol but it never happend because of the sloppy pit exit that they have done there...
Quote from Intrepid :F1 racing has been boring for about 50 years. Watch most of the extended highlights from the BBC's archives they put on their site.

So your saying that F1 has been boring since it's birth?

Race was boring, decided to switch off to a replay race of BTCC and I didn't regret it think this will be the last F1 race I will watch. (exception of the Abu Dhabi race just cause I'm curious)...
This race was not boring, it can never be boring at this track, the spectacle alone is worth watching. The cars looked fantastic, lots of sideways action and plenty of drama too. Webber is still the unluckiest driver in F1, and Sutil gets the Ide award for stupidity.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This race was not boring, it can never be boring at this track, the spectacle alone is worth watching. The cars looked fantastic, lots of sideways action and plenty of drama too. Webber is still the unluckiest driver in F1, and Sutil gets the Ide award for stupidity.

Agreed!
Quote from Intermediate07 :What did Rosberg say in the interview after the race?

Sry didnt get it

Basically he apologised for being such a muppet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG