The online racing simulator
The new car in S3?
(128 posts, started )
A big honking V8 powered model like a ZR1 would be about as attractive to US players..
it is very possible to have a stock car I think-- maybe VSR V8 or Pickup Truck Racing
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, we already have Bob's mod don't we?

bobs mod won't be able to run the new track, the mod is patch x.
if we get a stock car, i think we will get alot more members or alot more s2 users :P
Quote from aoun :Plenty of road cars, Plenty of SS cars. GTR cars, not bad, if they where overhauled, thery would be perfect.

I would go for something new, either a rally car (for tarmac and dirt), LMP car.

Dragsters, Pikes peak cars and to a less extent a Nascar shouldnt really be in this, As they would be limited to 1 or 2 tracks. If there was WIDE selections of tracks, i would love a Top fueler or a Craftmans cup Nascar.

stock cars wouldn't be limited, they can run on every track in lfs, and they would be fun as hell!
PS: sorry for double post
I would like something really different than the cars we already have
Something like a Go kart or a Truck
I hope it's a kart and/or a LMP car series in order to have more interesant races

IIRC, Scawen always wanted to add a kart to the game, but chassis flexing is not implemented on LFS yet. Maybe in S3, the chassis flexing could be added as another improving on the new patch in order to accept vehicles without suspentions, like karts :P

I hope God heard this lines above
I tzink itz a cookie on wheeeeeelz
#58 - BIzO
I have zero interest in oval racing but I'd be happy with a stock car. Because it means rwd, lotsa power and not so sophisticated handling.
I would like a kart, but i highly doubt it would be.
I can see the sense in a stock car, even though i have no interest.. and to be honest the only thing i might want would be a radical or such like.
And we can try stock car drift :P
#63 - Zay
i want a koensegg ccx ,pagani or a kart
You know... it could be the Hyundai Accent 1.5 Diesel...
Quote from bunder9999 :we already have the mrt...

Agree.

We need either some monsterous road car with a lot of power, or some more rallycross aimed stuff. By that I mean we need more rallycross tracks and then a rallycross car, two or might aswell a class on 3

If they make more ovals they could add a indy/stock car, but without more ovals it would be pretty useless since those cars in my opinion are by far too fast to drive on the current tracks.

Something completely new could be great aswell. If there were more rallycross tracks added, with bigger sized roads they could aswell add baja's / trucks / these american trucks or something new, fresh and cool.
A Legends car would be cool. It's not only for ovalracing, although I think that is what it was originally designed for.
My guess is a LMP. Different enough and pretty popular.

I wouldn't be much exited tho. I would prefer a race (or road) truck or a buggy.
i would really love lfs if the XRG(it's a demo car mmkay) is fitted with a turbo....
Quote from Breizh :[code]
Road capacity layout drivetrain

XFG 1.3 i4-t FF

wait. isn't XFG naturally aspirated ?
I've heard it will be an Dacia Sandero on LPG G3.
A LMP could be great
+1 but u would need a complete new track, so i would prefer a drift car like the s15 silvia with ca. 400 hp
MORRIS MARINA !!!! so we can throw pianos at them when we get annoyed of being beaten by the uf1's

Quote from jvcala2 :i would really love lfs if the XRG(it's a demo car mmkay) is fitted with a turbo....

dont you know the XRT?

The new car in S3?
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG