The online racing simulator
Dirt-Drop Driftin'
(14 posts, started )
Dirt-Drop Driftin'

Screenshots (Click to enlarge):

DOWNLOAD LAYOUT

a pretty simple layout from a first-time layout maker like myself. this one is a drifting layout that is built around emphasising the use of the "dirt-drop" technique, which is dropping your rear tyres into the dirt as you continue a drift.

in most cases this is rarely used in any drifting, but i found it quite fun to try and push the limits of your car and drift through a corner on the tarmac, slightly into the dirt, and then back on the tarmac in one smooth motion. its a fair challenge, so hopefully you'll find yourself trying to do it every corner. don't get discouraged though -- even if you can't do the dirt-drop every time, you can still get around this layout quite nicely by just drifting normally.

enjoy!

p.s. special thanks to the guys who tested and provided feedback for this layout.
Nice one!
#3 - MrPDR
sick
Tight layout Tofu btw keisu get a life why the hell would u be still up at 4:19?
Quote from davejah :keisu get a life why the hell would u be still up at 4:19?

According to his flag, he lives in the USA.
Quote from davejah :Tight layout Tofu btw keisu get a life why the hell would u be still up at 4:19?

Yesterday, 22:19 --- When he posted.
...that was about 10 pm when i posted that.Dont twist my timezones with yours.
Nice layout!
#9 - Mc21
haha dave, its 3:19 for me. but Keisu your like 13 shouldnt you be in at at 10pm?
not when you're not really doing anything at school :P
Ohh awesome layout man, Dirt drops are hot! haha
Does anyone still have this layout? I had to reboot my pc and start fresh so i don't have it anymore. i know this thread is super old but i really do miss this layout!

Dirt-Drop Driftin'
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG