The online racing simulator
Sept. 19th, 'talk-like-a-pirate-day' 2009!!
(20 posts, started )
So, it's almost midnight here.. so it's about to turn in to my favorite holiday of the year!

pirate:"Talk-Like-A-Pirate-Day 2009"pirate:

Anyway.. I forgot why I posted.. and I just ran out of beer.. so I'll be off now practicing my 'pirate' talk

Yarrr!pirate:
/facepalm

Yarrr what ya mean matey????!!!!!
Ahhh yes. I remember now.... The day where everyone acts and talks like a complete numpty....
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhh yes. I remember now.... The day where everyone acts and talks like a complete numpty....

Just a normal day for me then....
#7 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhh yes. I remember now.... The day where everyone acts and talks like a complete numpty....

Have you no room for fun in your world? You are quite possibly the most miserable person I have ever read of.
I'm going to Sandy Hook tommorow. How appropriate that I be at the beach.
Quote from Rappa Z :I'm going to Sandy Hook tommorow. How appropriate that I be at the beach.

Will you go on a boat?

And ride a dolphin?

Then do flips n shit?
Quote from Klutch :Will you go on a boat?

And ride a dolphin?

Then do flips n shit?

Suddenly my plans don't sound so fun. Or original.
I'm suckage at talking pirate, so I'll stick to emoting. instead. Avast ye forum trolls! It be a good day for some hangings I says pirate:
never heard of that day
Yarrr, where is me spirit! Goin' to ye ol' forumz me laddie an' there be findin' out ye day is now gave me joy.
Yyaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!
Quote from 5haz :Have you no room for fun in your world? You are quite possibly the most miserable person I have ever read of.

Oh trust me. I have loads of fun in my world. Just not on the internets with "days" and "feast" like these.....
#17 - 5haz
Quote from DevilDare :Oh trust me. I have loads of fun in my world. Just not on the internets with "days" and "feast" like these.....

Well we do, so go away.
Quote from 5haz :Have you no room for fun in your world? You are quite possibly the most miserable person I have ever read of.

Gotta agree with you on this one.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Listen to some Alestorm for good measure:

http://www.myspace.com/alestorm

Yaaaarg!

That is a frickin awesome name.

[EDIT]
Quote :BIOGRAPHY

Now, this is a story all about how our lives got flipped turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how we became the kings of True Scottish Pirate Metal.

In the east coast of Scotland, born and raised, on the playground was where we spend most of our days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and all slaying some poseurs outside of the school. When a couple of guys who were up to no good, started shredding solos in our neighbourhood. We got in one little band and some Austrians got scared, they said "holy shit you're awesome here's a record deal".

We whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said 'YARRGH' and it had cannons in the mirror. If anything, we can say this cab was rare, but we thought "Nah, forget it" - "Yo homes to Wacken!"

We pulled up to the stage about 7 or 8, and we yelled to the cabbie "Yo homes, smell ya later". We looked at our kingdom, we were finally there, to sit on our thrones as the kings of True Scottish Pirate Metal.

AAmazing. hahaha

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG