#1 - EBRO
Please I want 2009 to ACORD Life Ford Speed
Hello

I want the game to ACORD Life 2009 model Ford Speed
Please do not Tejebo My hope is I want the car please please

:munching_
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
This is where someone who speaks EBRO's native language should jump in and politely inform him that his request isn't possible within the LFS format.

Instead he will be ridiculed and most likely decide against becoming part of this most-of-the-time excellent community...
You're right. Still, having just a demo account (join date: sep 09) and asking for more content right away is....funny...

Telling him that Santa Claus is not a member of this forum was as much logical for me as his request is.

Perhaps I should get some sleep to reconfigure my senses...
I mean, people's reactions are understandable... I've seen plenty of disagreeable demo requests over the years, but maybe if every member here just gives one person the benefit of the doubt the atmosphere around here might pick up.
#6 - EBRO
I'm sorry I'm sorry, you're an idiot ^ _ ^
Or not.
Wow they write just like they speak. He probably write with one hand while shaking in air another, screaming all over the house

بما في ذلك هوندا أكورد في القوى العاملة للهي الآن غير ممكن ، لأن المطورين يعملون على أمور أخرى ، مثل الفيزياء وتحسين. تصفح هذا المنتدى أكثر عمقا حتى تحصل على ما يحدث. كما حاول السباق في وضع متعددة ، وإذا كنت ترغب في شراء الرخصة S2. المتعة المتأنق.
Lol wut? Well Done.
Quote from pasibrzuch :Wow they write just like they speak. He probably write with one hand while shaking in air another, screaming all over the house

بما في ذلك هوندا أكورد في القوى العاملة للهي الآن غير ممكن ، لأن المطورين يعملون على أمور أخرى ، مثل الفيزياء وتحسين. تصفح هذا المنتدى أكثر عمقا حتى تحصل على ما يحدث. كما حاول السباق في وضع متعددة ، وإذا كنت ترغب في شراء الرخصة S2. المتعة المتأنق.

That's not highly appropriate. We all know that polish is 17 consonants in a row... Now THAT'S stupid.

lubię żeby robić rzeczy z chłopcami
rrry yhg ffvc cppp ssw
Woah, woah, go back to the demo user hate!

I think this is an S2 guy trolling, what with his contrasting 2nd post and the fact that he hasn't ever been online in LFS.

Ooh, and he joined yesterday.
Quote from Gekkibi :
rrry yhg ffvc cppp ssw

Just looks like Finnish with less dots over the letters..
Quote from Gekkibi :That's not highly appropriate. We all know that polish is 17 consonants in a row... Now THAT'S stupid.

rrry yhg ffvc cppp ssw

a jakie rzeczy lubisz robić?
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just looks like Finnish with less dots over the letters..

Mitähän sinä oikein yrität änkyttää?

...Exactly!
Quote from Gekkibi :That's not highly appropriate. We all know that polish is 17 consonants in a row... Now THAT'S stupid.

rrry yhg ffvc cppp ssw

FYI I know how terrible google translator is with polish, so I translated english into arabic. FAIL!

We all know that finnish is 18 r's k's and n's in a row, now that's stupid

Quote from gacek1 :a jakie rzeczy lubisz robić?

Nie mów że ty....
Quote from pasibrzuch :
We all know that finnish is 18 r's k's and n's in a row, now that's stupid

Actually, there can be only two consonants in a row... :P
kumarreksituteskenteleentuvaisehkollaismaisekkuudellisenneskentelemattomammuksissakkaankopahan

Finnish word
Just out of curiosity, what does it mean? Is it like 'Honorificabilitudinitatibus antidisestablishmentarianism' or 'I do'
It means 'the'
#22 - aoun
Quote from pasibrzuch :Wow they write just like they speak. He probably write with one hand while shaking in air another, screaming all over the house

They?

Screamin all over the house?

What are you trying to imply?
wat

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG