The online racing simulator
Ready2Roll Dailycious Series
(78 posts, started )

Hi everyone!

I only posted it a week ago on our forum and completely forgot to mention it here, it is already very busy so we were not thinking about advertising, but a friend told me yesterday that it wasn’t fair to him and the racers who are expecting to find this on LFS forum. Sorry for that… I am here to fix this.

Last week Ready2Roll has started the Dailycious Series, some of you probably knows our GT2 and TBO servers with 10 min +1 lap sprint races, we now have one 40 minutes +1 lap races with 30 minutes qual before it, 4 times a week from Monday to Thursday at 19:00 UTC…

The most important is that everyone is welcome to participate and there are no inscriptions (only limit is the server capacity and the 32 places on the grid). We are planning to run this series till June, so...many many races in perspective…

We use a special system for the qual and race, lap time (or license) lock is applied before race to ensure we don’t have too much lap time differences, the required Copper licence is achieved by driving within 104% of the world record (virtual for the GT2 cars) during sprint races or qualifications.

After joining track with your selected car you can see your current licence in !pb. Also !lc output gives a nice overview of licences of currently connected people, and !lcs will show you all achievable licences. Make sure to read the rules topic if you decide to participate.

Monday and Wednesday TBO on Ready2Roll TBO Racing
Tuesday and Thursday GT2 on Ready2Roll GT2 Racing

Series is split into 3 classifications TBO, GT2, TBO+GT2, top 10's are displayed on the portal and our stats page shows all the details...

Portal: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/
Rules: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=372
Dailycious Stats: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/r2rdailyrace/

Good luck!
Fram
Nice TBO server guys, and if anyone needs assistance admins are quite helpful and vigillant
Top people on there, well admined and very friendly.
Nice one.
Oh, and good racing too.
THX for the kind words guys, this is the only reward we expect from all the hard work! Happy racers!
We do our best while having fun, but as we all know, you can't make an omelet without breaking any eggs, now the question is how big will the omelet be lol.

Note that we have made some changes to the series, after some confusions with the quali system and divers requests, we have decided
to try to go back to the conventional quali system and to allow 1 rejoin in the first 2min of the race.
The rejoin is test which has been requested by drivers and we hope no one will abuse it by being careless in the first corner or it will be short lived.

Last two week we have raced some very hard tracks which have been hard on the drivers and materials (congrats to the survivors, some amazing racing guys!), so next week we are going to AS2r with the TBO (very popular on this server) and AS3r for the GT2's for some fun and close actions...

Good luck!
-
(Framaris) DELETED by Framaris
Next week we go to South City for some Monaco like action.

Week 6 - 10/10 - 16/10
Monday: TBO/S06
Tuesday: GT2/SO4
Wednesday: TBO/SO6
Thursday: GT2/SO4

Good luck!

Nooo! I liked AS ClubR a lot in the TBOs.

Great server by the way guys, can always be sure to have some great racing.
It was a hard week for the materials and racers at South City, even then the quality of racing has improved again, congratz to the finishers!

Next week we've decided to go the long way for the TBO with KY3r, and GT2 will be on KY2 which is a very popular track for those cars.
Tracks are setup on respective servers, ready for training...

Next Week
Monday: dailycious tbo/KY3r
Tuesday: dailycious gt2/KY2
Wednesday: dailycious tbo/KY3r
Thursday: dailycious gt2/KY2

Good Luck!
Realy nice servers! People are friendly and races are great too

Looking forward on these races
Just wondering, is Dailycious pronounced like delicious but with 'daily' instead of 'deli'?
THX for the kind words guys!

@Minimaxman:
Well I am not an english speaker, but if I am not wrong you call that a pun or paronomasia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun ), so I would say yes the pronunciation should be the same.
PLZ correct me if I am wrong??
Quote from Minimaxman :Just wondering, is Dailycious pronounced like delicious but with 'daily' instead of 'deli'?

There’s no margarine for error in that endeavour.
LOL Pat!

That name came up when some guys asked me what was cooking at R2R, I answered Daylicious things...
So now everyone expect cookies before the race...lol
So it was on porpoise ?
Hooo yes it was...
Serveur R2R is very good

is Fair play and good TBO and GT2

Track is GOOD

Go Serv....
HI all,

R2R Server, It's the place to be...

Nice, fair and great fight...

See you all on this server...

++

R4R Matty°
I have enjoyed many races on this server, and it's very clean. Such a shame that it ain't filled, because I am sure that would be awesome.
The moderators are nice and friendly, and giving advice if you asks them, no david/goliath feeling at all

Thumbs up, it's allways an joy to take a race or two there!
It was a difficult week for the TBO's and competition was hard in the GT2's, so we need something more friendly for next week, we'll be visiting BL1 with the TBO's and AS3 with the GT2.

Next Week
Monday: dailycious tbo/BL1
Tuesday: dailycious gt2/AS3
Wednesday: dailycious tbo/BL1
Thursday: dailycious gt2/AS3

Have fun!
One of my favourtie servers, always very friendly and fair admin and usually great racing. It brings back some old names too, with their nice combo's
Keep it up!
If i can find a decent race pace on the TBO/BL1 combo i'll be one of you.
You don't need a race pace to be faster than Duck, he's as useless on track as an hairy ass.

Joke aside, allways great races there, too bad it attracts aliens that does several seconds faster laptimes than yourself
go beat my bl1 xrt pb then we can talk TVE
What time is there to beat mr. vagina man?

(78 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG