The online racing simulator
Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
Ah cheers for that Mp3 Astra!
Good race that first one, good move by Mat Jackson to get passed Collard, same with Plato and James Nash following him through. Shame Turkington could only beat Gio by one place, you can always rely on Gio to come through the field and make up a bunch of places.

Good old Jonny Herbert, he makes me laugh and nice to see him have a scrap with Andrew Jordan at the end. I hope, now he's be broken-in, he can start moving up the field in the next two races...
Yeah, lots of clean passing in race 1.... I hope that race 2 will be just as good. A few drops were falling from the sky at the start of the carrera cup race.. Lets hope it's nice and greasy for race 2!
Just watching the races before BTCC race 3. A girl's dominating the Ginetta GT junior race, ewww

edit: Plato.. he was well wide when he hit Herbert, who wasn't turning into him. Fgs.
Yeh that was silly by Plato, Herbert had given plenty of room to Gio (I think it was him) and then Jason barges his way in and uses Jonny as a brake, silly.

Best drive of that race, for me, goes to Stephen Jelley for getting between Gio and Colin just when it was needed.
Ried was a huge dissapointment because he raced like an animal in race 1 and he rightly got 3 points on his licence and a £250 fine for causing the crash with Tom Onslow-Cole
I haven't seen the races from the TV yet; from the grandstand I couldn't see Reid doing much wrong. What did he do?
Jelley drove very well today, he helped his team, but did nothing silly like pulling over to give Turkington points. Giovanardi did well too considering the car was so underpower on the straights this weekend. I'm starting to really get impressed by Nash's touring car racing, saw him in FF1600, and he's really proving himself here in touring cars
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I haven't seen the races from the TV yet; from the grandstand I couldn't see Reid doing much wrong. What did he do?

He moved abrubtly across and sideswiped the Focus which sent it sideways even before TOC could get on the brakes.

Awesome drive from Giovanardi in race 2.

Also with there only being 6 races left in this season im beginning to wonder just who is gonna take VXRacing's last ever win in BTCC as 888 are going to be out of BTCC next year and running Jaguars in GT.
Quote from pacesetter :Jelley drove very well today, he helped his team, but did nothing silly like pulling over to give Turkington points. Giovanardi did well too considering the car was so underpower on the straights this weekend. I'm starting to really get impressed by Nash's touring car racing, saw him in FF1600, and he's really proving himself here in touring cars

Nash is a definate star of the future, he was just as quick as the normal top guys today and giving Plato a good run for his money aswell.
Quote from trebor901 :Nash is a definate star of the future, he was just as quick as the normal top guys today and giving Plato a good run for his money aswell.

Yeh he's picked up some great pace recently. I don't think Plato was best impressed with being hounded (and walloped) by Nash lap after lap in the last race, but he'll have to get used to it!
about 3 stairways from the end of the grandstand i think.
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Won the Champagne moment!!! I Get to meet Mat Jackson, Present him with Champagne, Grid Walk Passes!! And VIP To Chevvy's Pit!!

**** YEA!!!

IMA Be on TV!

Ya lucky sod! Enjoy it I'll be looking out for you.

Give Plato a thump if you see him. I had a chat with him once, it was hard resisting the urge!

EDIT: Ooh, spooky
I Won the Champagne moment!!! I Get to meet Mat Jackson, Present him with Champagne, Grid Walk Passes!! And VIP To Chevvy's Pit!!

**** YEA!!!

IMA Be on TV!

Congratulations to Mat Jackson and BTCC fan Jordan Batts from Croydon. Mat was the most popular driver as voted for by fans in Silverstone's races in which he finished on the podium every time out, including two race wins!

He received 42 per cent of the vote over Tom Chilton (20 per cent after giving the Aon Ford Focus an excellent fifth place finish) and Stephen Jelley (16 per cent after a great move to pass Fabrizio Giovanardi and help team-mate Colin Turkington's title bid).

Jordan, one of the many fans who voted for Mat, will be a guest of HiQ at Rockingham this Sunday. There he'll present Mat with a bottle of Champagne and receive a bottle of bubbly himself!
Get ready to vote in HiQ's Champagne Moment on Monday after Rockingham's three races as ever online at www.hiqonline.co.uk
Ed1

I Had to be 18 to enter it o.0, But he said its alright, Woop.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
My Idle is plato :P, But i wouldnt mind giving him a slap for a bit of cash
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
If hes away from everyone and by himself, Il grab my phone, Start video, Give him a slap and run.

Il see if i have the ball's to do that.
well done Jordan

6 races and it will be the end of an era in BTCC, VXRacing leaving 888 one of the most succesful teams in BTCC leaving and the end of the manufacturer era of BTCC. I'm gonna be at Brands Hatch and that final race for me as a long time Vauxhall supporter will be a rather big lump in the throat moment for me.
Yea, Best times was with Plato and Muller for me, Best Racing i have seen in Btcc.

Sad Times...

Look to the future though, There has gotta be a light somewhere down the road.

I Think Volvo and Lada Will Join Soon. (Lada's WTCC Car Is SEXY!!)
Quote from Jordan2007 :Yea, Best times was with Plato and Muller for me, Best Racing i have seen in Btcc.

Sad Times...

Look to the future though, There has gotta be a light somewhere down the road.

I Think Volvo and Lada Will Join Soon. (Lada's WTCC Car Is SEXY!!)

IMO, there's no point or reason for them to get involved, nobody drives lada's in the UK lol
Volvo need to come back, and if they use the C30 I might just have a sex explosion in my trouser area.
I dont think we'll ever see the return of Vauxhall though as i think that company will soon cease to exist. Would be nice to see some new manufacturers soon but i personally think now the BTCC is currently in its finest state, in terms of driving talent out there and old names out there like Plato, Neal, Ried, Turkington, Collard etc.

Like the fact that Matt Neal will start his 400th BTCC race on Sunday, that is one heck of a commitment to the sport and Jason Plato is on over 300 starts.
Quote from trebor901 :
Like the fact that Matt Neal will start his 400th BTCC race on Sunday.

400 too many.

Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG