The online racing simulator
Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
Btcc 2009
What are your views on this? I may see a title coming Turkingtons way if this new engineer works his magic . I think that the new Arena Focus' look horrible, looks like the paint job was done by someone drunk and blindfolded.... But yet Chilton says it goes well.

Post your views
I dont see anything going the way of Turkington, he hasnt got what it takes to be champion, Mat Jackson on the other hand has. VXRacing are gonna be right up there whether you like it or not, and i personally think they'll win it again as they're the team with the most money and the best developed car.
Quote from trebor901 :I dont see anything going the way of Turkington, he hasnt got what it takes to be champion, Mat Jackson on the other hand has. VXRacing are gonna be right up there whether you like it or not, and i personally think they'll win it again as they're the team with the most money and the best developed car.

Turkington has the goods, and with Jackson's engineer, I dont see why not, Motorbase are also looking strong, but Gio prolly will come out on top, yet again,
Bring this up again on Saturday 4th April and I'll tell you who will win it or do well. Until then, we don't know everyone who will be taking part.
Yeah, bit early to call just yet, I think Chilton may do well in the Focus, but the teams havent been finally annouced yet (Plato is still yet to even confirm a drive), so early days.
I thought SEAT were bailing out? What's the story there?
They pulled the plug on the factory team, but theres nothing to stop private teams running a SEAT.
Quote from danowat :They pulled the plug on the factory team, but theres nothing to stop private teams running a SEAT.

Ah, so Plato may or may not be driving a privately entered SEAT?
i doubt he'll want to drive a SEAT privately, he'll want a payed drive and at the moment it looks like all those slots are filled.
Still a number of openings for him, not that I'd be at all bothered if he didnt drive......
neither would i, cant stick him, but i dont think he'll want a non payed drive in BTCC. Like James Thompson.
Both Tempus and AON (Arena) have seats free, not sure how they'd pay compared to a factory team.
I don't think they would, basically!
Tempus might because they're apparently in talks with Thommo to be Vaulkhards team mate this year and they're getting a little help from RML but Team AON i dont think would as they're completely independant.
I'd be suprised if Tom Chilton is driving for free.....
Quote from danowat :I'd be suprised if Tom Chilton is driving for free.....

His dad is paying. Also happens to be part of that AON company who is now sponsoring him
What a tangled web they weave.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Hehehehe, nice post delete pacesetter

Was gonna call you an attention whore, but seeing as you deleted the post, I won't
Quote from danowat :Hehehehe, nice post delete pacesetter

Was gonna call you an attention whore, but seeing as you deleted the post, I won't

lol thought there'd be no point in hyping things up as its doubtful enough now

i must say i have a few bets on andy jordan doing bloody well tbh

as for the focus, it does look like a good car and could be a bit of a suprise

the other one ill be watching is mat jackson
Mat Jackson hasnt actually officially entered yet. With his main sponsor pulling out at the end of last year, it is possible he wont be on the grid.
yh i know, it would be a shame if he didnt
Quote from trebor901 :Mat Jackson hasnt actually officially entered yet. With his main sponsor pulling out at the end of last year, it is possible he wont be on the grid.

I dont know, dont be quiiiiite so sure, im sure he may get something sorted, he's pretty good and better than Jordan IMO
Clyde Valley Racing revealed their car at the emissions test today, very nice, cant wait to see Dan Eaves back out there, one of THE best drivers BTCC had seen in a long time until Steve Neal brought his career to a screaching stop.
I was at Snetterton one year, and Dan Eaves crashed his 406 about 1m from where I was standing!!!!

Btcc 2009
(318 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG