The online racing simulator
Grats Dan and what a guess from TurboFreak O_O.
Quote from Bawbag :Massive well done Dan, especcially since you were (Or still are?) quite a large guy, I can feel the differnce from being 10 stone to 11 and i'd never be able to run a damn marathon.

Keep on runnin'

Thanks, yeah, i was a lot bigger a while back (24 stone), although I am no light whippet (15 stone) these days either

Quote from fujiwara :Congratulations Dan, what watch model do you use to get the stats and how accurate is ?

Garmin Forerunner 405, Its pretty accurate, most of the time well within 1%.

Quote from Dajmin :Nice work Mr Dano. Looking at your stats, did you hit the Wall around the 1:36/37 mark (jumped up to 13 minutes per mile, then a second wind of just over 9 right after), or was it just an uphill/downhill section?

Not sure really, could be anything, could be a hill, could have been one of the nasty headwind sections, or it could have been poor satelitte reception

Thanks for the thanks guys
Jeez, I can't believe how close I actually guessed.

2:18.49 SAxor
Found a couple of race piccies on the race website

As you can see, the sign says "HALF WAY", almost looks like I have stopped!!!!
Attached images
DSC_0431.jpg
Quote from danowat :Found a couple of race piccies on the race website

As you can see, the sign says "HALF WAY", almost looks like I have stopped!!!!

So that thumbs up cost me a S2 licence.

Anyhoo, Well done on finishing it even.
Nice that i won Pretty close time
Yup, was a bloody good guess, lucky for you the wind was bad!!!.

My "soft" goal (hard goal being to finish sub 2:30) was 2:15, and I was on track, untill I hit the sodding headwind!!!
Congratz Dan (nice time)
Gratz Dan. Well done
Congratulations on finishing
arg, ~1:20 minute off, congratz Guess I'm in the Top Ten
Quote :
. 2:18.49 SAxor
. 2:19.00 dougie-lampkin
. 2:19.14 bhw1144
. 2:19.20 SidiousX
. 2:19.23 turbofreak WINNER!
. 2:19.24 ACTUAL TIME
. 2:19.30 zmay
. 2:19.50 kimd41
. 2:20.00 Equinox
. 2:20.02 ACCAkut
. 2:20.17 Tukko

Damn dan why couldnt you of ran faster :P haha jk fair effort mate, i couldnt stomach the marathon id give up, running just isnt my thing.
Quote from AstroBoy :Damn dan why couldnt you of ran faster :P

HAVE, dammit! HAVE HAVE HAVE! Could HAVE. Should HAVE. It only sounds like 'of' because of the abbreviation.

/dons a tinfoil hat and stalks off muttering about the English language
Quote from Dajmin :HAVE, dammit! HAVE HAVE HAVE! Could HAVE. Should HAVE. It only sounds like 'of' because of the abbreviation.

/dons a tinfoil hat and stalks off muttering about the English language

of?
Grats, turbofreak and dan.

You shouldof done the 2:15, though. I was closer to that.
Dan's Vtec kicked in.
Attached images
vtak.png
Quote from Dajmin :HAVE, dammit! HAVE HAVE HAVE! Could HAVE. Should HAVE. It only sounds like 'of' because of the abbreviation.

So you read his entire post and that's the only thing you pulled him up on, weird.

Quote from Dajmin :/dons a tinfoil hat and stalks off muttering about the English language

Looks at Dajmins flag, looks at Dajmins location, looks at above sentence, yeah, ok, it all makes sense now.

Mazz walks away muttering to himself, "damn bloody foreigners coming down here taking all our.....then they have the gall to tell us...."

Anyway, well done Dan. It's a crap time, but at least you made an effort
I was so close too!

Well done Dan, something I can't see myself doing!
Quote from danowat :Thanks, yeah, i was a lot bigger a while back (24 stone), although I am no light whippet (15 stone) these days either

Yea I seem to remember reading that somewhere, 15 stone is stil a lot of weight to carry for 2 hours! My uncles on the same boat, was around 20 stone 6 months ago, lost a few stone but the big improovement for him is actually being able to get out and do stuff, even though he's still quite heavy his fitness level never stopped rising.

Well done again, so what are your plans, run it again next year in 3/4 of the time?
Quote from Bawbag :Well done again, so what are your plans, run it again next year in 3/4 of the time?

Plans

Sub 2:15 in November

Sub 5:00 marathon first quarter 2010

Guess the time, win a £24 voucher code!
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG