The online racing simulator
2:13,33
he's already running, good luck making those guesses stick
Dude...
just for caps

STOP POSTING TIMES THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
Well.........the results are in, they have been counted and verified..................

My time 2:19:24, closest guess, 2:19.23 turbofreak, well done, let me know how you want your voucher code, I will get it and send it tomorrow sometime.

As for the 1/2 marathon, anyone who says 13.1 miles is easy, is a complete mentalist, its not easy, it was BLOODY windy, and I did my best.

I finished in the time limit, and that was my goal, so I am well happy

For verification purposes, heres the GPS data from my watch > http://connect.garmin.com/activity/13186751
Awesome!
13 miles in 2 hours 20 minutes not bad!
I would pass out by just thinking of running that ..
Well done!
And congratulations Turbo Freak!
Nice one Dan
great job dannyy
Gratz
Gratz

i guess my time was abit off, 1:00:10 is what i think i put down, wasn't to far away.

Well done
greeeeeat job on doing the marathon in this respectful time!!
Good job,mate.
#364 - Dmt
Well done.
gratz
Oh wow, not until I saw the GPS data did I realize that this was a real marathon, not a LFS endurance race.

Well done son.
Massive well done Dan, especcially since you were (Or still are?) quite a large guy, I can feel the differnce from being 10 stone to 11 and i'd never be able to run a damn marathon.

Keep on runnin'
~4 and a half minutes off.

Awesome mate, really good job. As Bawbag said, keep on running!

Well done
Congratulations Dan, what watch model do you use to get the stats and how accurate is ?
Nice work Mr Dano. Looking at your stats, did you hit the Wall around the 1:36/37 mark (jumped up to 13 minutes per mile, then a second wind of just over 9 right after), or was it just an uphill/downhill section?
1:53:37
did i win
#372 - hda
congrats for finishing it and congrats for hosting such a nice competition

edit: wow 2,204 Calories, I would love to waste so many with my 1h gym session
i missed the competition :sadbanana

shoulda known, what was the final time
Gratz, Dan. I couldn't fathom running that... I'm dead after a 17km biking trip these days...

Guess the time, win a £24 voucher code!
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG