The online racing simulator
i need your replays
(32 posts, started )
i need your replays
Heya,

Like it was the same with the most of my other movies, I heard a song these days and had instantly LFS scenes in my mind. So I thought to myself “even if you don’t have that much time at the moment, you could try out a new movie. Great!” Therefore I started my Fraps, started my LFS, going to my multiplayer replays and…and…..and…….notice that my last replay is from the summer of 2008….
But I have the desire to know how LFS scenes fit to this song, aaaaaand theeeeeere comes your part. Send the poor poor kraniwani replays so that he can tryout a new movie.

So, if you have replays or links to replays of nice, fair(there can be a little contact between the cars, but it should be fair. Hard but fair ) and CLOSE! racing, I would be happy if you post it here.
No matter which car, no matter which track. But I hope I can get a good mix from the whole LFS spectrum. (but please no drifting or cruising).

I hope I will get some.
Thanks in advance.
Quote from Kraniwani :Heya,

Like it was the same with the most of my other movies, I heard a song these days and had instantly LFS scenes in my mind. So I thought to myself “even if you don’t have that much time at the moment, you could try out a new movie. Great!” Therefore I started my Fraps, started my LFS, going to my multiplayer replays and…and…..and…….notice that my last replay is from the summer of 2008….
But I have the desire to know how LFS scenes fit to this song, aaaaaand theeeeeere comes your part. Send the poor poor kraniwani replays so that he can tryout a new movie.

So, if you have replays or links to replays of nice, fair(there can be a little contact between the cars, but it should be fair. Hard but fair ) and CLOSE! racing, I would be happy if you post it here.
No matter which car, no matter which track. But I hope I can get a good mix from the whole LFS spectrum. (but please no drifting or cruising).

I hope I will get some.
Thanks in advance.

I'll send some close TBO footage from Fe gold later on
I can recommend you the replays of Torsdagsrace, a league with weekly held races. there's always plenty of cars on a small piece of tarmac, various combos and sure some action - but you'd have to check those yourself, I'm too busy to watch them and pick certain scenes at the moment

I'll have a look at my replays folder later on as well, but I'm afraid it's similarly empty as yours
Post the name of the song

Anyways, I have one replay of the old CTRA days with the FBM. Awesome close racing all the way through the field
I also recommend you to take some replays from leagues. (examples: iTCC, IGTC/MoE, GTAL, FJR, IMA, H2H, MMSC etc etc :P)
as expected my mpr folder didn't offer anything too breathtaking, but I uploaded three replays that might be worth a look .. you decide

(I added a txt-file, telling you where to skip)
some GT2 replays from like 10 minutes ago
Attached files
Good race GT2.mpr - 1.3 MB - 140 views
Do you want close moves or lap after lap battles, i have a couple of really close moves, like overtakes in the middle of corners inbetween cars and me and Junkan going side by side by side through SO6 chicance in the FBM. The only other i can think of is me and worm side by side for a whole lap of SO5 Ill upload them later but i think some are on the test patch, so id download that too if you haven't got it already.
While i red your title i said to my self, no you dont.
;D
Well Here's my share:

The first one, i started 25th, and finished second I'm the Yellow car (DutchShogun)
I'm don't know what kind of song it is, but i think you can show the cars bouncing over the last chicane, being viewed from the front in slow-motion

The second one contains an FoX Junkies race, where i had some nice fights

And, A bad training with lots of mistakes, which show off the nice LFS Physics

I'm hoping you'll use them

EDIT: Attachments too big, Ill upload them somewhere else, and edit this post
Edit2: Added the missing MPR's

http://www.speedyshare.com/137480768.html <= 2 MPR's
Attached files
UFR@BlGpPractice.mpr - 93.7 KB - 125 views
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Do you want close moves or lap after lap battles...

it dont has to be lap after lap battles, close moves are enough.

and thanks so far for the replays posted here (and that ones sended me via PM). I like it that its a good mix of league racing and just random online racing.
One of my Best oval races so far.
Attached files
Amazing win.mpr - 194.2 KB - 130 views
Use this; the best race I've ever had in LFS. It's now been 13 months since this race but it still hasn't been surpassed. This is from the days when NDR didn't exist, Wilko was still in W00T motorsports and minimaxman wasn't in SR.

Watch from my car from lap 3 onwards. I'm driving like a bit of an arse but it's amazing fun.

http://www.filefront.com/14467 ... %20ever%20ever%20ever.mpr
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Use this; the best race I've ever had in LFS. It's now been 13 months since this race but it still hasn't been surpassed. This is from the days when NDR didn't exist, Wilko was still in W00T motorsports and minimaxman wasn't in SR.

Watch from my car from lap 3 onwards. I'm driving like a bit of an arse but it's amazing fun.

http://www.filefront.com/14467 ... %20ever%20ever%20ever.mpr

Ermmmmm.........

Lesse 'ere.

Yer mpr is claimed to have been from 13 months ago. Which would place it in about August 2008.

NDR has existed since very late December 2007.

Is your maths fail or can you not type ?

:something:bananadea
Quote from dekojester :Ermmmmm.........

Lesse 'ere.

Yer mpr is claimed to have been from 13 months ago. Which would place it in about August 2008.

NDR has existed since very late December 2007.

Is your maths fail or can you not type ?

:something:bananadea

Why was J@tko wearing a [TG] tag then?
some of mine, TBOs, NGTs, CR LX4 event. Includes some bad luck moments, name implies content (einfach meiner karre folgen)

edit: too big for attachment, momentarily uploading to load.to

http://www.load.to/tAVPQmuwws/krani_replays.rar
I've just have a close 1vs1, both xrt, race. 5 laps @ AS3R, only one accident at last turn, last lap
Attached files
^3TBO ^5AS3R ^6XRT vs XRT.mpr - 351.2 KB - 127 views
Here i had some epic racing with [SR] Rudolf there
The finish is what especially nice
Attached files
epic finish So4.mpr - 2 MB - 129 views
Dunno bout the fairness of this race from the 2 leaders, but as far as hard racing goes, Im sure this counts - was an epic race between Jimmy_Lemon and myself
Attached files
so6 fbm-war with ice, unlucky ending.mpr - 1.4 MB - 235 views
can i put up a replay or 2 showing the I-SCAR league?

i need your replays
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG