The online racing simulator
MX vs. ATV Reflex
(39 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :couldn't figure out how to do a proper flying jump. Even if i carry massive amounts of speed up a dirt ramp and leaned back, I would barely get any air and would not make the gap

Just as you are about to takeoff lean forward.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey look guiz. This is so 2000... region locked games. I wonder what kind of Console would do this in this day an age. Only a useless white brick would...

Oh wait.

Sorry Xbox guys. I'll just go play on my PS3 that doesn't have region locking.

:dnfnoob:

Go get a clue. Its not the 360 that has region locking. Its the developers that decide to enable region locking. Some will do it, some will not. Its the same as the PS3. Some games you buy from overseas may be locked. Others may not.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 ::dnfnoob:

Go get a clue. Its not the 360 that has region locking. Its the developers that decide to enable region locking. Some will do it, some will not. Its the same as the PS3. Some games you buy from overseas may be locked. Others may not.

For the developers to "enable region locking" you need the console to support it.

PS3 doesn't have region locking at all. The only "locking" is has is if you have a SD TV, PAL will play on PAL, and NTSC will play on NTSC. A way around this is a cheap 720p TV connected via HDMI or Component.

I would recommend you to "Go get a clue" so then you can provide some sort of adequate arguement rather than your fanboy crap.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :fanboy crap

You were saying? :doh:

PS: It's the discs that are region locked, the console doesn't need to "support" it (PS1/PS2 games and DVD/Blue Ray movies are still region locked on the PS3). And most games on the xbox aren't region locked either. You've turned into such a fanboy, it's not funny anymore... (then again, maybe you've always been that way, and i've just never noticed before?)

Another thread ruined... lol.
Quote from sinbad :MX vs. ATV on 360 (whatever it's called) is garbage and this certainly doesn't leap out with lots of big improvements in that trailer. PURE is about the best ATV game I've played.

lolruretarted

Pure is fucking unrealistic.
Quote from Riders Motion :lolruretarted

Pure is fucking unrealistic.

And that automatically makes it a bad game?

Pure is hands down the best ATV game there is.
Quote from JackDaMaster :And that automatically makes it a bad game?

Pure is hands down the best ATV game there is.

Exactly. Good luck finding an ATV game that isn't unrealistic too!
well this game is aiming to be semi realistic.
Quote from mutt107 :well this game is aiming to be semi realistic.

That'll be about as realistic as NFS underground then. I 'lol' at the idea that you can't like a console ATV game because it's unrealistic. It's like saying you can't like a space shooting game because (unlike other space shooting games) it's too far fetched.

Riders Motion, clearly you're a complete moron, but that's priceless.
Quote from sinbad :That'll be about as realistic as NFS underground then. I 'lol' at the idea that you can't like a console ATV game because it's unrealistic. It's like saying you can't like a space shooting game because (unlike other space shooting games) it's too far fetched.

Riders Motion, clearly you're a complete moron, but that's priceless.

IMO it would be damn hard to make a realistic mx or atv physics for a console. i just stick playing mxsim when i want realism
sry to bumb and double post but anyone know when it comes out in finland/europe? im thinking about pre ordering but i need to know when it comes out
Epic Bump.

Downloading the demo on 360 I'll post my opinion later.

MX vs. ATV Reflex
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG