The online racing simulator
MX vs. ATV Reflex
(39 posts, started )
MX vs. ATV Reflex
I've been waiting for it. Should be out soon I believe.
holiday 2009?

if they mean christmas thats my new present
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :holiday 2009?

if they mean christmas thats my new present

December 1st, is what it says on gamestop.
Quote from mutt107 :December 1st, is what it says on gamestop.

ill wait looks pretty sick to me
they're all the same... i have one for Xbox i dont know which one, then i bought the latest one and they're the same
Quote from chanoman315 :they're all the same... i have one for Xbox i dont know which one, then i bought the latest one and they're the same

this one will not be the same.
ive had the unleashed version, also the untamed one. i hope that this will fix some of the annoying bugs, also fix the backflipping,sounds and physics. oh and i want a manual gearbox and a proåer first person view.this game could be the greatest ever if it had mxsim physics
Quote from mutt107 :this one will not be the same.

Correct, will most likely be worse.

It's been progressively getting worse for me since the mx vs atv thing came about, when they were seperate they were actually really good.
Quote from PMD9409 :Correct, will most likely be worse.

It's been progressively getting worse for me since the mx vs atv thing came about, when they were seperate they were actually really good.

still they cant beat mxsim
Quote from PMD9409 :Correct, will most likely be worse.

+1

They get worse.
It has to be new version, ive played the first MX vs ATV and it was way cheaper game
Looks really good, MX vs ATV is normally pretty descent anyway, the last one looked like a ps2 game though
that vid actually made me want this game. it seemed like a huge improvement to the last one. i hope they can make it to the holiday, only under week left of it for me. it comes out on the exact day my vacation ends
does anyone know if i can pre-order it from here to finland? http://www.gamestop.com/Catalo ... ils.aspx?product_id=74917
MX vs. ATV on 360 (whatever it's called) is garbage and this certainly doesn't leap out with lots of big improvements in that trailer. PURE is about the best ATV game I've played.
Quote from batteryy :that vid actually made me want this game. it seemed like a huge improvement to the last one. i hope they can make it to the holiday, only under week left of it for me. it comes out on the exact day my vacation ends
does anyone know if i can pre-order it from here to finland? http://www.gamestop.com/Catalo ... ils.aspx?product_id=74917

you should, near the add to cart thing it don't say "ships to US addresses only"
Quote from mutt107 :you should, near the add to cart thing it don't say "ships to US addresses only"

oh i see, also i discovered that that is for the US xboxes so i couldnt even run it. also found it avilable to preorder on amazon, but not sure if its the usversion too
Quote from batteryy :oh i see, also i discovered that that is for the US xboxes so i couldnt even run it. also found it avilable to preorder on amazon, but not sure if its the usversion too

Hey look guiz. This is so 2000... region locked games. I wonder what kind of Console would do this in this day an age. Only a useless white brick would...

Oh wait.

Sorry Xbox guys. I'll just go play on my PS3 that doesn't have region locking.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey look guiz. This is so 2000... region locked games. I wonder what kind of Console would do this in this day an age. Only a useless white brick would...

Oh wait.

Troll.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Hey look guiz. This is so 2000... region locked games. I wonder what kind of Console would do this in this day an age. Only a useless white brick would...

Oh wait.

you go play your crappy little ps3 then
i think im gonna go off and play some forza2 then when you get to enjoy these awsome mirrors in gt5...

oh and crazypimp, u know if the games you can order from amazon is us or europe versions?
No idea sorry, but if you find any info about it please post it here
What the hell? Look at the rear view mirror..... What the f is that?

Anyway, Unleashed was boring. I couldn't play it, and couldn't figure out how to do a proper flying jump. Even if i carry massive amounts of speed up a dirt ramp and leaned back, I would barely get any air and would not make the gap

While the AI even if they just drive it up, still fly over me.....
-
(Nathan_French_14) DELETED by Nathan_French_14

MX vs. ATV Reflex
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG