The online racing simulator
im sure zeugni will love this
Attached files
monza.zip - 2 MB - 150 views
Quote from BreadC :compare these ferrari has waaaay more buttons and looks more complicated lol

It's so cute! The Force India car even has a little itty bitty track map!

MSA button?! Is that like "Phone a friend" on "Who wants to be a Millionaire!"?
Anyone got a good live stream of the race by any chance? If you don't wanna post it in public can you please send it by PM please?
don't you get TSN?
Only in the basement in my dads room and I don't wanna wake him up early just so that I can watch the race (plus I like to hear the commentators rather then have the volume rediculously low so I dont wake him up or bother him too much lol).
Get some headphones for that TV

Then you will only wake him up with random cheering lol
Quote from AjRose :Get some headphones for that TV

Then you will only wake him up with random cheering lol

Lol I'm not gunna stand 1 cm from the TV with my tiny headphones! :P

The cheering thing I did that last season in the final round when Hamilton passed Glock and took the championship. Daaamn I got soooo pumped that was the craziest finish to a season possible.
Good job by Liuzzi, no racing for a few years and barely any testing what so ever in the current car and he qualifies 7th.
I'm looking back on previous results of Luizzi and Speed when they were in STR in 06 and 07. It's hilarious to see previous posts (not in this forum) of people screaming that both Speed and Luizzi were crap...

Now that Luizzi's being impressive...I do wonder what that says about Speed Considering that Speed basically had the upper hand at STR in 07 and they were very equal in 06.

I also looked at Bourdais' record. Where the hell did people get the idea that Bourdais was crap in F1? He out performed Buemi in 09. Sure, Buemi's a rookie...but still. I hear people saying that Bourdais was like Michael Andretti crap...wtf

Grosjean + KERS = VTAK KICKED IN Y0 = oh god what just happened
Quote from evilpimp :only in the basement in my dads room and i don't wanna wake him up early just so that i can watch the race (plus i like to hear the commentators rather then have the volume rediculously low so i dont wake him up or bother him too much lol).

close captions ftw!
Submit that photo to The Sun. It will make the front page.

Hamilton Takes Sutil's "Pole"!
Raikkonen Rues Lack of Development

Quote from robybobey :Hamilton cleared over Buemi incident

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78561

I don't understand this decision. Drivers should be penalised for obstructing another driver's lap. The team should have informed Hamilton there was traffic approaching and the blue flag/lights at the end of the pitlane would have told him too.
according to what they said yesterday, the probelm is that there's such a long run from the pit exit lights to the end of the pit exit lane that given the high speeds at that point its almost impossible for a team or marshalls to judge if a car will arrive at the corner before during or after another exits the end of the exit lane. add in the poor rear mirror vision and a car in the exit lane can't see a car on the racing line. what also may have saved hamilton is that when he saw buemi, he didn't panic and lock his brakes on cold tyres and slide into the middle of the bend but went as far to the inside as possible, if buemi hadn't gone up the escape lane, he was left room to make it through the bend though obviously he would have lost time.

untill they change the rules to do something about the mirrors probably the only solution is an extra flag / signal marshall towards the end of the pit exit lane to signal if a car is close, though once again its a hard thing to judge
Hey guys, is there any HQ/HD f1 live streaming for the GP? I know some SD streams, but after something with great quality!
Wow Glock has 104,8kg of fuel, it's like 140l fuel tank! It's more we have in F08...

Is it the case of secret that we have only 95l tank in F1.06?
Quote from aoun :Hey guys, is there any HQ/HD f1 live streaming for the GP? I know some SD streams, but after something with great quality!

Dunno. Maybe your local tv-station has an online tv service which would be the most probable option. For example we in Finland can get the coverage at 750 kb/s which is reasonably good.

Then there could be a channel on TVAnts or sopcast. The one I'd go for would be FilmOn

HD you can forget anyway since FOM doesn't produce F1 in HD.
Sunshine in the Porsche Supercup Race - not looking good for an exceptional race... KERS will win...
Quote from pasibrzuch :Wow Glock has 104,8kg of fuel, it's like 140l fuel tank! It's more we have in F08...

Is it the case of secret that we have only 95l tank in F1.06?

There is no limit on how big the teams want to have their fuel tanks.
Quote from tinvek :according to what they said yesterday, the probelm is that there's such a long run from the pit exit lights to the end of the pit exit lane that given the high speeds at that point its almost impossible for a team or marshalls to judge if a car will arrive at the corner before during or after another exits the end of the exit lane.

I don't quite follow that one. They know how quickly people will be going down the main straight and they know roughly how long it takes to get from the pit exit to the end of the pit exit line. It doesn't have to be exact to the nearest tenth of a second. Common sense says if the lights are flashing blue or you're being shown a blue flag at pit exit you watch out for a car coming down the track. If you haven't yet been passed by a car there's one coming. That doesn't require rear mirrors or being told by the team. Plus there is actually at least one flag post between the pit exit and the first corner. Check out the attached image.
Attached images
snapshot20090913113515.jpg
Quote from aoun :Hey guys, is there any HQ/HD f1 live streaming for the GP? I know some SD streams, but after something with great quality!

One HD on free to air Television.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Any weather forecasts? Rain?
Quote from TexasLTU :Any weather forecasts? Rain?

German broadcast just started and the sky is blue, haven't seen one cloud yet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG